+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forest!

I know it's not popular an opinion, but I think Lawrence played really well until his injury, and was unlucky to get booked for a fantastic tackle early in the game. I don't understand why so many blame him for everything, he's a decent player.

Mount is one of those players that I think we miss when he isn't there, but he does need to get back amongst the goals.

Bogle & Carson played well.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I though Bryson got carried away with occasion, burned himself out too quick

MOM - Carson. That second half save was fantastic from my angle
    But Bryson is now a senior pro, Andy. It’s his job to lead the youngsters by example and he didn’t do it. I don’t blame him for running out of steam after an hour, that happens...but that booking was so unnecessary. One of the few decisions the referee got right all night and after twenty minutes we may as well have had ten men.

Agree about Lawrence, Adi...and being penalised for that tackle was a ridiculous decision, but I don’t think he was booked.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-12-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well MOP your opinion as as far off as your predictions.
    Penalty? Maybe/maybe not. Had he not gone down like he'd been tasered, he'd have stood a better chance of getting it.

Stonewall? Try the the 2 straight reds that went unpunished. Both could have resulted in hospital cases.
    All the talk about Colback dishing it out, didn't even come close to the your efforts at times.
    To say it robbed you of 3 points, is a massive over statement.
    First 30 minutes were yours. The rest belonged to us. The longer the game went on, I could see us winning it.
    A point gained for you, not 2 dropped.
    Tricky " A point gained for you not 2dropped You only gain a point if it's a team above you in the league and it's two dropped if they are below you Anyway fair result really can't see either team being involved in the playoffs neither good enough imo
    Last edited by mistaram; 18-12-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Why was the home end silent?

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    It’s one of our failings ‘baldi. They sometimes go a bit quiet in there when we fail to win against the smaller clubs.
    Fortunately that’s been quite rare recently.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-12-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Maybe it was shock that they were seeing a Forest team that might even give us a game Don't happen very often

Both sides are in the same ball park, nothing between them at all, Derby look a tad unbalanced at times, Bryson was knackered at the end, as the game went on Derby got slower which allowed Forest into the game.
    Derby need to strengthen in January if they want to make a play off push, the top 2 spots are starting to pull away from the rest.

I paniced when Darikwa got the ball and Hefele pushed too far forward for me, he needed to stay back and cover for Darikwa in case he f'd up.
    Colback was outstanding I thought, interesting game.

We struggled to think of a chant with words short enough for you to understand

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    But Bryson is now a senior pro, Andy. It’s his job to lead the youngsters by example and he didn’t do it. I don’t blame him for running out of steam after an hour, that happens...but that booking was so unnecessary.
    I agree he should be setting an example, he failed last night, although I actually thought his use of the ball was the worst aspect of his play.

Why did Sky find it necessary to block out the anti Sky chants? Quite a few cuddas and shuddas but neither side showed enough to break the deadlock. Derby Day nerves?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)