+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Match Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    All your points would be valid if it were not for the fact that he is now, as most if not all would agree, crap.

As for his character, if you remember there was an incident where Jones kicked the ball away in frustration and it hit a young Notts fan and hurt him, and Jones did not apologise. That made him unpopular at the time.

Personally I think he looks a right **** with his dyed hair and arm to arm tattoos, but I realise that's a personal thing on my part. I suppose tattoos are alright really , but I think a player should reach a certain standard before he hits the tattoo shops for double sleeves.
    Looks like Jones has reached full-on scapegoat status now! I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE WAY HE LOOKS.

How about we just get behind the players, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    All your points would be valid if it were not for the fact that he is now, as most if not all would agree, crap.

As for his character, if you remember there was an incident where Jones kicked the ball away in frustration and it hit a young Notts fan and hurt him, and Jones did not apologise. That made him unpopular at the time.

Personally I think he looks a right **** with his dyed hair and arm to arm tattoos, but I realise that's a personal thing on my part. I suppose tattoos are alright really , but I think a player should reach a certain standard before he hits the tattoo shops for double sleeves.
    But he did apologise. Saw and heard it with my own senses.

And judging someone over their looks is a dick move.

He's not a very good footballer though

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Looks like Jones has reached full-on scapegoat status now! I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE WAY HE LOOKS.

How about we just get behind the players, eh.
    I just wish he would get behind the winger and tackle him now and again

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "Hewitt 6 - Didn't do a lot wrong and certainly one of his better performances at RB."

Perhaps NA has guided him into doing what is expected of a right-back, like when to tackle and when to wait for your man to commit. If he could teach the same to Jones we could cut out all them there dangerous crosses.
    Hmmm, optimistic post of the season? You'd think it was the job of the backs to stop crosses, but the team don't seem to think so.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345