+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland Till I Die On Netflix

Sunderland Till I Die On Netflix

Highly recommended documentary which covered the turmoil of last season from pre season to relegation .

Really enjoyed it .

Best documentary I ever saw was the one from the 96/97 premier league season and that involved Sunderland. Peter Reid was hilarious. Then closely followed by the documentary about England's failed 94 world cup qualification campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Best documentary I ever saw was the one from the 96/97 premier league season and that involved Sunderland. Peter Reid was hilarious. Then closely followed by the documentary about England's failed 94 world cup qualification campaign.
    94 world cup qualifiers documentary was a classic. Never happen ageean owt like that wi cameras on the inside of the England team. At the time (back in 1993) I could've strangled Graham Taylor but having watched it again many years later I actually felt for the blowk, especially that night in Rotterdam where we were completely fekkin robbed by the officials. The debacle against the Norwegians away (0-1)was ultimately what cost us qualification though.