+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Brom Up Next

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Shut up shop for 75 mins than hit them for four in the last 15
    ...great that Cam, as long as we're not five down.............................. UTM

I really don’t see what Williams brings to the party. Couldn’t get in our league one team. Newell is the best playmaker of the wingers, forde best defensive and crosser, Taylor runs his his heart out for the cause and chips in with a goal or two. Williams?

As for centre backs Robertson and Ajayi every time when fit, if not Raggett with either or vaulkes. Wood last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    I really don’t see what Williams brings to the party. Couldn’t get in our league one team. Newell is the best playmaker of the wingers, forde best defensive and crosser, Taylor runs his his heart out for the cause and chips in with a goal or two. Williams?
    This is how I'm starting to see it too.

I watched the Sheffield United v West Brom game on tv. The Blades played really well for 40 minutes and should have got at least one more goal. However, West Brom equalised and in the second half they were well on top. Gareth Barry ran the show from central midfield, they had pace and skill down both flanks and United simply couldn't handle their wingers.
    Every one of our players is going to have to be at their very best if we're going to get anything from this game.
    It could be a cracker though if we get at them from the start.

Need jones playing full back if fit (i pray to god he is) cos i think vyner will have himself a new a*sehole ripped.

Miracles do happen at xmas though!😂

Close call but this may surprise a few I’m going for a millers win 2-1 😊

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Were you there yesterday could not see you or Caz or Pete
    No. Caz and me both ill. Back for WBA though.

Previous post should have said “throw” not through - predictive text again.

Hope you have a great Xmas and NY

West Brom have sold out

How many Millers will turn up?

Get behind the lads and help them get them 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Williams is a winger and good at it, If Warney insists he plays anywhere else then he’s going to get fans on Williams Back which he doesn’t deserve.
    Barker doesn’t agree

RB on Williams in #10 | "He was thrown into it in the Bristol City game and it suits him because of his energy levels. Sometimes we ask him to run beyond and others to deal with one of their players. We've employed Richie Towell there too and he did a good job for us."

Yes he deserves more goals but get him on the wing.

RB on Williams | "His role is to create chances which he has done but his performances deserve a couple more goals and we're hopeful we can get them."

I think barriers might be up for this game , exit via Don street

I hope the cars don’t try and run anyone over like last time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast