+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotters.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What an absolutely awful thing to say.
    Agreed, terrible, must be very bitter!

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    I suggest Head and Shoulders for your thatch problem.

Best of luck with those new signings since as we know here at Notts they do not necessarily bring you the instant success we all crave. I wonder if there are any ex Notts managers in with a shout for the role of your new leader. Odds must be good as there are a fair number out there. As for Mr Hardy I hope for his sake he takes a bit more of a back seat and leave the new manager to run the football team. I for one think he maybe quite good at that.

Best wishes from Aberdeenshire.
    I think he's had to take a back seat hasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I think he's had to take a back seat hasn't he?
    Well he's certainly not allowed in the driving seat!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hi Roger,

I understand there's a certain Mr Fullarton expected to take over the reins at CUFC on Wednesday. He's a top bloke. He'll quickly bond the fans and the club, uniting you in an unstoppable express train of powerful footballing synergy. I must admit to a little envy at your good fortune in appointing 'the special one' as he's known around these parts. Expect much Powerful Pointing in his interview to be translated into top-notch management guru-speak, which your fans will lap up on the road to the title.

Happy new season.

Unfortunately not.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...mbridge-united

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I must say you have taken the football world by surprise by winning a game. You are now only a point behind the beloved Cambridge, and my dandruff is up.
    The bad news for you is that United will be appointing a new manager sometime next week. I dont know how, but there are funds available for new signings.
    Which brings to mind your owner who i presume has shot his stack. I am sure he does this regularly in his private moments, and using his privates....but what i am referring too is his money, and that the tank, or sac in his case, is empty.

If there is anyone that i have not insulted, i beg your pardon. When i come up there, i will include your wives, they find me irresistable.

Rog.
    😴😴😴😴😌😥😴😴😴😴😴😌😌

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Bugger.

Should be sectioned. What a nasty , mixed up individual. Clearly needs medical help asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Should be sectioned. What a nasty , mixed up individual. Clearly needs medical help asap.
    Don't be silly. He likes to do a bit of fishing, and people like you ensure he always has a full net!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12