+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotters.

Rotters.

I must say you have taken the football world by surprise by winning a game. You are now only a point behind the beloved Cambridge, and my dandruff is up.
    The bad news for you is that United will be appointing a new manager sometime next week. I dont know how, but there are funds available for new signings.
    Which brings to mind your owner who i presume has shot his stack. I am sure he does this regularly in his private moments, and using his privates....but what i am referring too is his money, and that the tank, or sac in his case, is empty.

If there is anyone that i have not insulted, i beg your pardon. When i come up there, i will include your wives, they find me irresistable.

Rog.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I must say you have taken the football world by surprise by winning a game. You are now only a point behind the beloved Cambridge, and my dandruff is up.
    The bad news for you is that United will be appointing a new manager sometime next week. I dont know how, but there are funds available for new signings.
    Which brings to mind your owner who i presume has shot his stack. I am sure he does this regularly in his private moments, and using his privates....but what i am referring too is his money, and that the tank, or sac in his case, is empty.

If there is anyone that i have not insulted, i beg your pardon. When i come up there, i will include your wives, they find me irresistable.

Rog.
    Is this the best you can do, Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Is this the best you can do, Frank?
    To be honest, most of his posts genuinely make me laugh out loud.

Another Dick Head on Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    To be honest, most of his posts genuinely make me laugh out loud.
    Well done slack for not using the abbreviated version.

Rog.
    When you come up here have a nasty accident on your way

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    When you come up here have a nasty accident on your way
    What an absolutely awful thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What an absolutely awful thing to say.
    Agree. No place for it, at all.

Rog.
    I suggest Head and Shoulders for your thatch problem.

Best of luck with those new signings since as we know here at Notts they do not necessarily bring you the instant success we all crave. I wonder if there are any ex Notts managers in with a shout for the role of your new leader. Odds must be good as there are a fair number out there. As for Mr Hardy I hope for his sake he takes a bit more of a back seat and leave the new manager to run the football team. I for one think he maybe quite good at that.

Best wishes from Aberdeenshire.

Hi Roger,

I understand there's a certain Mr Fullarton expected to take over the reins at CUFC on Wednesday. He's a top bloke. He'll quickly bond the fans and the club, uniting you in an unstoppable express train of powerful footballing synergy. I must admit to a little envy at your good fortune in appointing 'the special one' as he's known around these parts. Expect much Powerful Pointing in his interview to be translated into top-notch management guru-speak, which your fans will lap up on the road to the title.

Happy new season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast