+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Get a ****ing keeper in this week unless Mehmet is fit or Eck is coming out of retirement

pace and creativity. a winger and number 10

United will be trying to move out 4- 5 players in the January window to free up wages - but what happens if these players can't find new clubs, United will still have to pay their wages and will mean less money to bring in new players.

There are at least 4-5 ( maybe more ) players who are struggling to gel into the United set up, it's simply not working for either them or the club and they need to find a new club - too many players at Tannadice are struggling to meet expectations and it's time for them to move on and find new clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    pace and creativity. a winger and number 10
    I have my doubts, but maybe Clark will be our saviour for no10. Wonder what condition Tony Andreu is in just now though?

CCR, the way RN was talking the other night, im wondering if the list shown the door will stop at 5. He has regularly mentioned the squad is too big and i am sure he had a list that size. I expect he saw something in the dressing room on Saturday that made him realize he needs to go further.

I would start with Scobbie, Rakovan, Barton, Loemba with Rabitsch, King, Watson, Robson and Siegrist if better replacements than those staying are acquired.

As to those going on loan, Smith, Chalmers, Wardrop and Allardice for me, but i think Glass and Thomas could do a job for us.

Andreu back after ACL played for a bit and now not even on bench match day. Coventry may look to loan him out.

Is Clark a no 10 is he a creator? Thought he was more the lazy poacher type? If not we need a goalscorer as sanfranko isnt 20+ goals season i dont think.

just build a new team with the 200k we get for Curran

Yes Chick but unless you're Dynamo Magician Impossible you can't just spirit away those you don't want. It wouldn't happen in your workplace now, would it? Discard five and bring in five, it's not a game of phukn rummy. I fear for the January window, it usually ends up in a mess & that applies to all clubs, e.g. it seems every prem club is looking for a goalscorer that the fans are demanding but the supply isn't there & they'll end up with duffers.

someone saying the Curran thing is a swap for Moussa

Andreu back after ACL played for a bit and now not even on bench match day. Coventry may look to loan him out.

Is Clark a no 10 is he a creator? Thought he was more the lazy poacher type? If not we need a goalscorer as sanfranko isnt 20+ goals season i dont think.

Clark's not a 10. Andreu is. I'm afraid Pavel is more of a 12+ goals/season. Had Clark been playing he would have had that by now.

Andreu unused sub on 29th

Curran getting offloaded for free as you cannot afford him and your getting Moussa .. Enjoy

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)