+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I've heard mention of King going on loan to Gillingham?
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...ootball%20Club

Interesting to see how King gets on. Good luck to him, but time for a change for him and us.

Aird teaming up with Dobbie (if that happens) can surely only mean more goals for QOS. At least that can't team up against us, fingers crossed they do well against Ayr and County though.

Really interesting window so far, sure more to come in. Hope we can get them playing well quickly and it doesn't unsettle the dressing room.

Looking forward to Saturday to see who lines up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    I liked Butcher when he was here before. Was playing for Milwall not that long ago, would certainly add some fight to the midfield.
    Hopefully he has calmed down with age and not so prone to the wild tackles , if he has but retained the dig and fight he previously had it's a massive yes from . In my humble opinion he was also a far better footballer than he got credit for .

I would definitely be happy to see Butcher return. Did he not leave the same summer as Ciftci? I thought we really missed him the season we went down. Probably less obvious than missing the creativity of Armstrong and GMS and the goal threat of Ciftci but I thought we really lacked a combative midfielder like him and we have ever since.

Think he did. He was out for a while due to injury and moved on by macnamara shortly after that.

Think he was playing mid of park for us after coming as a cb. Hopefully he’s bck to cb cause we Dnt need anymore midfielders!

So if there's a list of who still needs to go, the shoogly peggers, who's on it, I'm losing track

Barton Rabitch McMullan ???
    Last edited by stokearab; 30-01-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Ftd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Pawlett signed until 2021 apparently
    Not on the official yet?

Linked with Mark Connolly ex killie centre half according to Tam Mcmanus on twiiter

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Linked with Mark Connolly ex killie centre half according to Tam Mcmanus on twiiter
    See Morton have signed the lad Greg Kiltie on loan til end of season. Think we were linked with him at some point before or during this window. Their fans seem chuffed a bout it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    See Morton have signed the lad Greg Kiltie on loan til end of season. Think we were linked with him at some point before or during this window. Their fans seem chuffed a bout it...
    Really good wee player, him. I'd heard he was going to Morton a few weeks ago then it seemed to go quiet. I'd have taken him, no doubt.

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)