+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Hmmmm, new striker signed, won't be posted on the website until after midnight. Lets share!

Dundee United have signed, subject to clearance, striker Osman Sow from MK Dons for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old joins United on a contract that will see him wear the United jersey until the end of season 2020.

After an early career spent in his homeland of Sweden and Moldova and a season at Crystal Palace, Osman starred under Head Coach Robbie Neilson at Hearts between 2014 and 2016 before securing a seven-figure move to Chinese Super league side Henan Jianye. Osman was reunited for a second time with Robbie at MK Dons in 2017 where he scored a winner on his debut.

Robbie Neilson said, “I am delighted to have Osman at United. I obviously know the player very well and he brings real quality to us. This is an exciting signing and he is a proper striker who improves our options in the final third of the park. It has been a busy window but I am pleased with the quality of the squad as it stands.”
    Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Finally!
    I think I might be in love with you.

Excellent work back row, made all of us happy arabs tonight.

Night night all 👍

Its getting close to midnight.......

Now we have Sow, can we now get rid of Scobbie, Rabitsch and Loemba for a start? Dare i say Robson, Murdoch and Watson are on a shoogly peg as well now?

It official, I've just exploded. Never fk sleep tonight now.

Well as far as transfer windows go this one has been absolutely fantastic. Robbie has clearly been given the backing to try and get us up THIS year so let's all get right behind him and the team fir the rest of the season. There will likely still be the odd ups and downs to come but the club deserves our utmost support now.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Well as far as transfer windows go this one has been absolutely fantastic. Robbie has clearly been given the backing to try and get us up THIS year so let's all get right behind him and the team fir the rest of the season. There will likely still be the odd ups and downs to come but the club deserves our utmost support now.
    100% This ☝️

Ogren was clear that we want to get up this season but it wasn't win or bust, if we fell short we will give it everything next year

That's why I feel more relaxed than a lot of our fans, let's enjoy the challenge, the rebuild is now properly getting underway, the future is bright

Someone seems to have broken the official News page!

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)