+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Can he play goal tender

Another centre mid! Where we fit them all in?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post

Another centre mid! Where we fit them all in?
    assume Rubbish and Barket will be on their way oot mate

Excited about this one. Could be the start of us tapping into the US market.

Had a wee look at dc united f@@@@@ng hate Dundee’s squad, anyone who gets a game at that level is very very good.
    Rammed full of international players.
    Really exited to be an Arab just now.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    assume Rubbish and Barket will be on their way oot mate
    They should never have been on their way in mate.

Cheers Shabba.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    They should never have been on their way in mate.

Cheers Shabba.
    agreed mate

just been told at the reserve game the day the yankee played the day as we beat Hearts 3-1. Apparently had a great game and really stood oot. Toshney played 80 mins at CB, Clark got 45 mins and King, Aird and Apere scored

Pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Dundee United have signed American midfielder Ian Harkes to a two-year deal.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...AN-HARKES.html
    It's an interesting one this. It's quite hard to tell definitively but this signing appears to have been done by Ashgar and I wonder how much input Robbie has had in it. Ultimately, if he's a good player and better than what we have it doesn't matter but it's a real departure for the club none the less.

He’s surely going to be better than a disinterested and pedestrian Barton or a limping Rabitsch in our midfield or Billy stinKing?

It's hard to see him not being but that's not the point I find interesting about this. It's the possibility Robbie is getting players in the squad he knows little about.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's an interesting one this. It's quite hard to tell definitively but this signing appears to have been done by Ashgar and I wonder how much input Robbie has had in it. Ultimately, if he's a good player and better than what we have it doesn't matter but it's a real departure for the club none the less.
    I suggest non, originally at least. But as said he will have final say on players. Having said that i hope he can handle getting some americans etc as that will be a strategy here. It certainly is a change and i cant see harkes even training with us before? Lots of clubs do this lots of managers hate it. Time will tell.

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)