+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Welcome back Jimmy G, now time to get shot of Rubbish and Barton

Sounds like a man who has unfinished business!

Quite a few players who have dropped down the pecking order, and if rumours come true like they have this week, another drop is to come. Time for players to be off loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Correct, he's mince.
    Yip, agree with this. Just can't be trusted to perform regularly.

He might be useful coming off the bench - but he is frustrating - still better than King tho

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Welcome back Jimmy G, now time to get shot of Rubbish and Barton
    You mean Rubbish and Barfin?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    yes mate ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Bit dismayed when I checked back to the website and had it confirmed everyone signed in summer (except I think safrnko loan) have been signed on 2 year contracts.

Not sure how we are going to get rid of most of that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    If McMullan is a winger then he's mince. I think he's more a central attacking midfielder at best. He can be a pest to the opposition at times, and he has won us the odd game playing that role. But he seems to struggle to play anywhere near his best consistently. He does get himself in scoring positions frequently. But his conversion to chances ratio is poor.

I honestly think he is mince and not good enough for us, certainly not if we are wanting to progress

He has no end product, loses possession, never gets to byline, crossing usually little clipped balls that never reach anyone, no shot on him, not very fast

Has had one good game this season against Partick away

Combine him and Aird or King and Aird and you get a poor man's Craig Conway

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Bit dismayed when I checked back to the website and had it confirmed everyone signed in summer (except I think safrnko loan) have been signed on 2 year contracts.

Golden handshakes no doubt, personally i think Mike Martin should pick up the bill seeing as it was his choice to keep the clown here and let him run riot with 2 year deals whilst also f ucking off any player suggestion Luggy gave him even though Luggy got us Moshni

F ucking pr1cks man

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Looking at the Curran departure, i think there will be a fair amount of work going on to find other clubs where the only thing that happens is the contract is ripped up! The likes of King, Rabitsch and Robson should find clubs quite easily, but we may have to pay off Loemba, Scobbie, Rakovan and Barton as i seriously doubt any of them will find a club daft enough to take em on!

With rumours that Cerny, Sow and Harkes are on the radar, RN aint yet finished in the market and i wonder where we will stop. Can we get the RB we want in the shape of Ralston or Smith? Can RN find a centre back to partner Bouhenna? Is Safranko even safe?

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)