+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Good signing, welcome back Cammy, arabest.

No official confirmation about Jimmy Gomisftd yet ? Be happy with him joining the squad also.

Happy with this. Also happy with the length of contract. No more 3 year deals please. Welcome back and will keep Stanton on his toes.

Never got enough of a chance before so really hope we dont end up with 5 no10s so he gets his chance!

Getting a bit heavy on that though as we have Clark, Stanton, Nesbitt, Smith and McMullan that can all play there. Head hurts trying to figure out a formation to fit everyone in!

to me clarks a striker, out and out. McMullan and Nesbitt wingers

Clark a striker mcmullan had his chance as has stanton and seems he will play further back so easy really

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    to me clarks a striker, out and out. McMullan and Nesbitt wingers
    If McMullan is a winger then he's mince. I think he's more a central attacking midfielder at best. He can be a pest to the opposition at times, and he has won us the odd game playing that role. But he seems to struggle to play anywhere near his best consistently. He does get himself in scoring positions frequently. But his conversion to chances ratio is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    If McMullan is a winger then he's mince. I think he's more a central attacking midfielder at best. He can be a pest to the opposition at times, and he has won us the odd game playing that role. But he seems to struggle to play anywhere near his best consistently. He does get himself in scoring positions frequently. But his conversion to chances ratio is poor.
    I’d agree with this. He’s been good centrally and reborn under RN but he often gets great chances and hits them over the bar or tamely to the keeper, rarely does he convert

Welcome back Jimmy, the defensive mid that RN said we needed.

I'm pleased at this, more options in the middle of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    If McMullan is a winger then he's mince.
    Correct, he's mince.

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)