+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    agree, nae complaints RE: Booth to be honest
    You boys must be watching a very different Callum Booth to me. His passing (and crossing) is awful, he's slow and awkward in possession and almost never stops a cross. Nae way he's an improvement on Robson, who at least has the excuse of being young. Both our full-backs really worry me.

Booth is MILES ahead of Robson IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Booth is MILES ahead of Robson IMO.
    agreed !!! Massive improvement. Put it this way, how much stick or even hoe many mentions does Booth get on any of the forums or social media? zero, whys that? Cos hes doing his job!

No issues with the laddie at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    What's Ciftci up to now? Surely he'd want to come back and help us out? At Championship level he'd run riot.

And while we're at it - chase up Reading. They punted Noel Hunt donkeys ago and iirc there was sell on clauses which I don't believe they've honoured yet - that cash could help us big style.
    RETWEET

agreed !!! Massive improvement. Put it this way, how much stick or even hoe many mentions does Booth get on any of the forums or social media? zero, whys that? Cos hes doing his job!

No issues with the laddie at all.
    And its clear opposition have a go at him seems solid enough but distribution not the best at times - however def an improvement

Tam Scobbie has returned from his loan spell. Worth another chance? I would say so, always been solid throughout his career, getting played at LB didnt do him any favours but if we got rid it frees up a wage for a RB...

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    And its clear opposition have a go at him seems solid enough but distribution not the best at times - however def an improvement
    whole teams distribution is poor, the past two saturdays have shown that!

#cannastringtwapasses

Si Murray returning would be a more realistic prospect - I would be keen on that, his pace would make a big difference. We never got the best out of Murray as he never had a proper striking partner upfront - if he was provided good service and had a striking partner I think this would be a game changer - not suggesting this will be happening, but he is a player who gives 100% and is a United fan as well.

Tam Scobbie has returned from his loan spell. Worth another chance? I would say so, always been solid throughout his career, getting played at LB didnt do him any favours but if we got rid it frees up a wage for a RB...
    I wouldn't play him ahead of Frans or Bouhenna so it's probably better he goes I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    ... is a United fan as well.
    I'm pretty sure he's a blue nose?

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)