+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    With 3 in the door and rumours that Sow and the lad fae Belgium are signing, i dont think the Courier are correct. Add in Ward and other rumours of rejected offers, i dont think we will be finished until the lassie has warmed her voice box!

Need at least 4 out the door as well even if only in loan!
    Busiest January I can remember in long time. Just hope it’s good quality coming in - enough to win the title and get out of this league!

Definitely not trying to be a down-bringer but I'm sure we also signed 9 players last January.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Definitely not trying to be a down-bringer but I'm sure we also signed 9 players last January.
    Point of order - I'm not so sure there was a "player" among them....

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Point of order - I'm not so sure there was a "player" among them....
    Was Emil Lyng one of the nine?

#mkdons have accepted an offer from Dundee United for Osman Sow. It’s all about wages now.
    according to twitter .

That would be missing piece of jigsaw. Very happy with the signings.

Also trying to get a LB. Robbies hoping for 3 more players before the end of the window. Trying to ship Robson and McMullan out on loan as well.

Fair play to the new owners and Robbie - being backed strongly and being fairly ruthless with those going out. Definitely what has been needed, and on the face of it the players coming in are better than those going out/currently here.

It’s certainly got me excited about a game against Morton all of a sudden.

This is only the start of the rebuild too, that's why it's ***** we give Neilson the summer aswell regardless to mould something longer lasting

However can still go for promotion this term, looks like we are

Mehmet and Barton heading out.

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)