+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Tam Scobbie has returned from his loan spell. Worth another chance? I would say so, always been solid throughout his career, getting played at LB didnt do him any favours but if we got rid it frees up a wage for a RB...
    Worth another chance? Should have gone with Shabba in the summer! As soon as i read your post i had a flash back to Livi last season where Scobbie couldnae get out the road quick enough for a lad to score an easy 30 yarder!

For players i want to leave, he is firmly at the top of the list with Barton as we need players to fight for the cause, not make things easier for others!

wishful thinking

surprised no chunts mentioned Ciftci or using the Noel Hunt money fae Reading yet...
    .... Michael Higdon not been mentioned yet either

agreed !!! Massive improvement. Put it this way, how much stick or even hoe many mentions does Booth get on any of the forums or social media? zero, whys that? Cos hes doing his job!

No issues with the laddie at all.
    That would be the same forums where Barry Douglas and Scott Fraser both got ripped for being "f ucking shyte" but everyone was happy with Paul Paton?? Ok, then.

Callum Booth was punted by a relegated Hibs and a relegated Partick because he's a f ucking liability. Robson is a young laddie with plenty potential who just needs his confidence built back up. I will readily concede that the laddie's an absolute zoomer, however. Which is probably why he's not getting a game just now. Shame because there's definitely a player in there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's a blue nose?
    Yes he is. However I WOULD hold that against him.

I was in the Snug bar last season for the cup match against Dundee at Dens and Si Murray was in the pub with a United top on signing United songs - he was later photographed at the United end among the fans ( this was a few weeks after he had signed and scored for Hibs ).

Would be great to have him back - but not sure if this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    I was in the Snug bar last season for the cup match against Dundee at Dens and Si Murray was in the pub with a United top on signing United songs - he was later photographed at the United end among the fans ( this was a few weeks after he had signed and scored for Hibs ).

Would be great to have him back - but not sure if this will happen.
    Is he available again or something? This must be up there with "the windaes open so can we get Ciftci in"?

Once Si signed for Dundee. He made mention of the fact that he wld nt have to hide the fact that he supported Dundee.

Wld I say no to having him bck? As long as safranko is Playing for us it’s a yes. Two very similar styles.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Si Murray returning would be a more realistic prospect - I would be keen on that, his pace would make a big difference. We never got the best out of Murray as he never had a proper striking partner upfront - if he was provided good service and had a striking partner I think this would be a game changer - not suggesting this will be happening, but he is a player who gives 100% and is a United fan as well.
    no where near realistic im afraid mate, loves it oor there, living a great life, just got a hole in one on one of the courses he frequents and is a dundee supporter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    That would be the same forums where Barry Douglas and Scott Fraser both got ripped for being "f ucking shyte" but everyone was happy with Paul Paton?? Ok, then.

Callum Booth was punted by a relegated Hibs and a relegated Partick because he's a f ucking liability. Robson is a young laddie with plenty potential who just needs his confidence built back up. I will readily concede that the laddie's an absolute zoomer, however. Which is probably why he's not getting a game just now. Shame because there's definitely a player in there somewhere.
    Barry Douglas was sh1te for us and Fraser was a fanny?

Robson is a young arsehole who will amount to f uck all. Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Is he available again or something? This must be up there with "the windaes open so can we get Ciftci in"?
    got it in one!!!

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)