+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Looks good - didnt shoot well and small but can run at defences. We need some serious *******s to sign - needle in CM, upfront and RB minimum as well as a nippy winger. wasnt that what laslo was supposed to do?????

How did Rab C play today.
    Special award for the 100th poster to say Rab C. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    How did Rab C play today.
    Special award for the 100th poster to say Rab C. Well done.
    Sorry grumpy, just back from Tenerife so just catching up. Cheers for the input though

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    That’s Curran finally away to the Fun, thank fek, useless signing, never rated him.

Signed till 2021 apparently , feking mental.

Curran is feckin brutal......which means The Fun just got even more Brutal.....Superb !

One of the worst players I’ve ever seen.......in fairness , we’re the ones extending the list every year ! Barton, Loemba, King, McMullen, Wardrobe, Rubbitsch, feck me , could type all night and only on this season, never mind last four!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Sorry grumpy, just back from Tenerife so just catching up. Cheers for the input though
    Fair comment mate.👍
    I normally think that it’s a forum and posters can say whatever they like.
    It must have been down to the drink and having to go home.

Cammy Smith to sign

He's a very good #10 and never got a chance here last time as we had Andrue. Will walk into our team at the moment I reckon.

an upgrade on Curran too

Definitely.

I despair if that is true canny Smith was a one game wonder at Tannadice he got plenty of chances and did nothing which is why we brought in tony Andreas who was a far superior player that’s the type of signing we should be trying to get

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)