+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

type of midfielder is he?

Hopefully one that can pass and create something!

described in US press as limited. Thats certainly a step up from what we have now anyway

Neilson supposedly wanting another striker in. Maybe the osman sow link true? there hasnt been any talk about trying to get safranco on a permanent deal? would be a good piece of business as i think the large majority of fans like him and sees what he contributes.

Surely Right back must be another position RN is looking at. both Murdoch and watson can cover there but neither are natural there and give us nothing going forward which doesnt help with playing out from the back. Ralston or Liam smith would be ideal.

p.s. if people rate robson over booth then they dont know alot about football imo. Has robson not playing in so long meant people have forgotten how rubbish he is? robson shouldnt have been handed a new deal in the summer and is on his final straw with off field issues imo.

Dundee United have signed American midfielder Ian Harkes to a two-year deal.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...AN-HARKES.html

Hopefully he gets some game time at the weekend.

Ian Harkes now official.

Listening to Mr Ogren in his interview, this may be the last to come in before others are moved on. We have someone working on it, so I have no doubt that those out of favour will be moved on soon which i hope allows more people in like keeper, RB, attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Dundee United have signed American midfielder Ian Harkes to a two-year deal.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...AN-HARKES.html

Like the wee side story.

New signing Ian Harkes revealed his Dundee-born grandad had every right to be emotional when he heard his grandson was signing for United.

Ian's grandad James was born in Fleming Gardens North - a goal-kick from Tannadice Park - and supported The Terrors as a youngster before heading to the United States to make a life for the Harkes family.

Ian said, "When I knew I was coming over I asked him if he was Dundee or Dundee United and he told he was a Tangerine!

"He was very excited at the news, and he couldn't speak due to celebrating. He's been in New Jersey since 25-year-old, but he was the one that told me about the history and tradition of the Club.

"He told me to enjoy the experience, the city and every moment of my time here at Tannadice and I intend to."

Harkes grandad ****ing hates dundee 🤣

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)