+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: January window

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    FFS - that's frightening!

its amazing having someone in charge who actually has a clue when managing the team. instantly he's realized who the "hangers on" are and dropped them from the team. For once we look like we're making some decent signings in a Jan window and improving the squad where we needed it. RN doesnt take any bull.

things looking up! if we can maybe get another striker in them we're sorted imo would only mean needing to get rid of some of the deadwood by thursday.

Our new owner has done his first part of bargain. He has backed Robbie. A striker and im happy. A winger too (pawlett iminent maybe) and im being greedy.

Hopefully get Sow and Pawlett and offload Rubbish, Barton Loemba and Scobbie.

Wardrop and Smith going out on loan would be good for both

This for me would be a dream!

Welcome aboard Charlie Seaman! An attacking RB sounds just the job.

Anyone have any info on this young fella then??

Apparently he's a bit lightweight but has been chipping in with some goals and assists and is an attacking rightback. He might take a wee while to get up to speed with the Scottish game but sounds like he could do a job. Would be great to have some more attacking options. I like the sound of the lad but as I said, the change in pace and the hammer throwing might take a while for him to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Apparently he's a bit lightweight but has been chipping in with some goals and assists and is an attacking rightback. He might take a wee while to get up to speed with the Scottish game but sounds like he could do a job. Would be great to have some more attacking options. I like the sound of the lad but as I said, the change in pace and the hammer throwing might take a while for him to adjust.
    People thought that of Andy Robertson too, welcome aboard young Charlie you are about to be a league champion

No Peter Pawlett in the Mk Dons squad today

🤞

Any signing rumours out there guys? News on departing players?

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)