+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we really all Leeds?

Are we really all Leeds?

Top of the league, 5 wins on the bounce, just 1 goal conceeded in that time with a makeshift defence, academy lads coming through thick n fast, AND NOT 1 POST on here today? Sad really.

On another topic, is Hernandez the best player in the championship? our dodgy spell coincided with his injury enforced absence, just coincidence?? our stats when hes played must be fantastic this season. Hes knocking on now, but definately Strachanesque.

Pablo is best player we've had since relegation.

Though I do genuinely think Saiz would be the best player in this league if his head was in right place, unplayable on his day especially when playing with Hernandez.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Top of the league, 5 wins on the bounce, just 1 goal conceeded in that time with a makeshift defence, academy lads coming through thick n fast, AND NOT 1 POST on here today? Sad really.

On another topic, is Hernandez the best player in the championship? our dodgy spell coincided with his injury enforced absence, just coincidence?? our stats when hes played must be fantastic this season. Hes knocking on now, but definately Strachanesque.
    We only post when we're losing.

Or else we're suffering from the night before after celebrating our success.

And yes, Hernandez could be comparable to Strachan. Just a pity he's getting on a bit but should still be a big influence in the championship.

You are right mate, good opening paragraph, I'm as guilty as the next guy when it comes to posting these days. We still have some good posters on here and some good ones who I miss what have left us but are still looking in at times. I like the info I get on the in's and out's of the actual game of football.......not the bs of "I know everything about everything and I've done everything" from a certain poster, so I leave em in there own fantasy/make believe world. Threads what go on and on, main purpose of one who likes to hear the sound of their own voice, bores me so I ignore.
    I think it will pick up again, we always seem to be in lulls now and again. Great season for us, great manager and we are actually at most times playing as a team! Lots of effort and determination and a will to win, stays this way we will be promoted IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Just a pity he's getting on a bit but should still be a big influence in the championship.
    If he wasn't getting on a bit, he'd be playing in a higher league!

And we get sh1ts like you pontificating from some Spanish hidey-hole, while the rest of us freeze our asses off whilst trying to keep body and soul together and being bombarded with Brexit-this and Brexit-that, yeah sure we're all f00king Leeds aren't we.

Family of Leeds 'ere. ............ (my daughters battles with OCD) 3 Mental Health sections,2 stints in re-hab,one self harm attempt resulting in only allowed to use plastic cutlery for last 3 years,****e soul destroying strict medication regime,not allowed to leave UK and yesterday I got this at 16.55 pm from Bolton from my daughter now out of rehab and nearly medication free - priceless the power of love & love for Leeds United !

Her smile told me the lads had won before I knew the score.

She's active on a couple of Leeds forums as is my elder son & my brothers - most of their friends are too.One hell of a lot of folks read this forum and other forums too but don't post.My private pm box on 'ere is always full,genuine enquirers usually but a fair few nutters and trolls which I accept in that I'm an 'open book' and cover many topics and issues for interest for ALL so I accept all opinions traffic flow wise.But sometimes folks can go to far (GEORGE) ................. I'll help other forums in matters of concern,translation issues and financially - whatever and yes George unlike you I think carefully and legally before I publicly state 'owt mate.

As Leedshippriest stated a while back on 'ere anything coming from George Kaplan (the fictional US secret agent in a Hitchcock film) should be taken in the same vein.

I suggest that your latest 'offering' escapade should be built into a good movie melodrama written with the help of your Canadian friends Jack Daniels & Jim Beam

Most people know who I am but for you Mr Secret Agent the clue is Leeds/York/Goole ......... with my group of companies successfully listed in the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange, generating £10.3m of gross proceeds and £9.0m proceeds after expenses and seller sales.

The company is presently being relocated to France,hence my recent move to St Nazaire and will continue expansion into Germany, Netherlands, Belgium,Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Serbia,Slovenia and Slovakia - but not Canada at the time of writing and whence complete it'll be off loaded and give me more time with my elder daughter,family and watching Leeds United with the folks I grew up with.

As said "I'm an open book" ......... mate !

Or as one regular Leeds United fan said to me recently ...........

"Don't let the gutless ****s who bully on the Internet from afar **** you off".

MOT

I've been on here regularly over the last 24 hours to see if anything has happened, or there's been any news, but there hasn't, and the simple fact is that when everything's going according to plan then there's actually not a lot to discuss.

All Leeds in the Rev's gaff...busy day for the Rev is Sunday's

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And we get sh1ts like you pontificating from some Spanish hidey-hole, while the rest of us freeze our asses off whilst trying to keep body and soul together and being bombarded with Brexit-this and Brexit-that, yeah sure we're all f00king Leeds aren't we.
    Name:  warning-drama-queen-twelve-o-clock.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  12.6 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)