+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There's a block button.

You don't need to read anyone's posts if you don't want to. That includes those that just seem to post about Mason.

There's nothing stopping anyone from posting.
    On a fitba banter forum, why the f uck would you feel so insecure as to “block” a fellow dandy?

FFS, we are all Aberdeen, whether we agree with each other’s opinions or not.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Agree with you,mason 89 is a boring cnut,usual p$sh that comes from him,predictable as f$ck,at least jj follows his team and supports them home or away,only one person spamming the board here...
    Yep, most of your posts have been about me lately. I’ve no idea what I’ve done to upset you. I find reading your posts is like staring at a blank wall. I don’t feel up nor down about them. They’re like listening to Coldplay or Keane. It leaves no impression on me whatsoever.

Nice to see 87kilos chipping in. Hiya pal. Still the angriest man on the internet I see

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    On a fitba banter forum, why the f uck would you feel so insecure as to “block” a fellow dandy?

FFS, we are all Aberdeen, whether we agree with each other’s opinions or not.

As always

SF
    I agree with you on that. Surely people are not that precious that they need to block someone. We all get stick on here for our comments from time to time but not once have I thought the need to block someone.

By the way, I wasn’t suggesting for a second that JJs posts should be limited to this thread. Just the ones that take every other subject off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, most of your posts have been about me lately. I’ve no idea what I’ve done to upset you. I find reading your posts is like staring at a blank wall. I don’t feel up nor down about them. They’re like listening to Coldplay or Keane. It leaves no impression on me whatsoever.

Nice to see 87kilos chipping in. Hiya pal. Still the angriest man on the internet I see
    Most of your posts lately seem to be about JJ i've no idea what he's done to upset you,my posts must leave a wee impression on you because you've reacted yet again

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree with you on that. Surely people are not that precious that they need to block someone. We all get stick on here for our comments from time to time but not once have I thought the need to block someone.
    Indeed, why would you, absolute joke tbh in the big scheme of things......you have fannies and M&S phannies or whatever is the correct spelling ??

SF

I blocked you. If so inclined there's a wee button to view your messages. I'm no snowflake but reading your pish gives me a headache and you usually call me a phanny anyway.

Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Most of your posts lately seem to be about JJ i've no idea what he's done to upset you,my posts must leave a wee impression on you because you've reacted yet again
    Again though, it’s not really the reaction you were looking for. I’m sorry but I’m just not that into you

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I blocked you. If so inclined there's a wee button to view your messages. I'm no snowflake but reading your pish gives me a headache and you usually call me a phanny anyway.

Have a good day.
    “a good day”?....every day is a good day in JJ’s world.....if indeed reading a fellow poster’s thoughts gives you a headache ! well, I would perhaps suggest that you seek some assistance, it genuinely makes sense as a banter forum should not cause such symptoms.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

What , even angrier than Pac-Man ? .....surely not. He’s always raging about something , or wishing some terrible misfortune to fall on someone.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast