+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

This thread sums up why I don't post so much in this forum anymore.
    With the new year coming (resolutions), can't we all just try to get along.
    Cut out the bickering and all get behind the Dons.

What a boring, pointless and humourless thread. To think Mason devoted some of his time on a Sunday in to making it and thinking it's what everyone else wanted. Only to find out nobody is as ar5ed or as sad. I hope Sunty brings you some pals over Christmas.

Was just waiting on you for the full set.

If nothing else, the post has brought this community closer together. Doesn’t change the fact he’s spamming the board & absolutely would’ve been banned when it was moderated

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I blocked you. If so inclined there's a wee button to view your messages. I'm no snowflake but reading your pish gives me a headache and you usually call me a phanny anyway.

Have a good day.
    Eh ? sorry , I am guilty of going off topic here. But Aldo, if you have blocked somebody, how come you are replying to one of his posts ?
    Or are you reading the posts before and after yoyour Blocked Gadgie , and predicting what he is saying..........??

( Can you tell I have little idea how all this sheee works ?!! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Eh ? sorry , I am guilty of going off topic here. But Aldo, if you have blocked somebody, how come you are replying to one of his posts ?
    Or are you reading the posts before and after yoyour Blocked Gadgie , and predicting what he is saying..........??

( Can you tell I have little idea how all this sheee works ?!! )
    OH WAIT !!! It`s the " wee button " isn`t it ??

You`ve blocked somebody, but keep keeking in to see what he is saying from time to time ?

^^^ Talking to yourself is a bit weird

You can feel the love oozing from every corner in this place

I like JJs posts. My only criticism would be his calling everyone a wee f anny (is that word allowed) that he disagrees with. Mason and Aldo are hilarious and very sarcastic, I enjoy reading them. Maybe just a bitty too concentrated on one or two guys. There's then a few others who feel the need to attack Mason mainly because he doesn't hide his dislike of DM.

If this kinda patter hurts or pisses off anyone there's Donschat roon the corner, seems a bit more sensible over there and sticks to AFC related stuff with very little personal attacks. Rocket scientist gets a bit angry at times but he's a good laugh too.

Where's Buc the peace maker these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They’re like listening to Coldplay or Keane.
    Fit, grievous audio torture

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    What , even angrier than Pac-Man ? .....surely not. He’s always raging about something , or wishing some terrible misfortune to fall on someone.
    Hey min the is JJs thread. Dinna involve an innocent bystander

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    OH WAIT !!! It`s the " wee button " isn`t it ??

You`ve blocked somebody, but keep keeking in to see what he is saying from time to time ?
    You can see fit they say if someone quotes them

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast