+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Wish they'd bin you Mason and your tiresome banter. At least JJ knows his golf
    Not that much he don’t reckon Greg Norman was a bottler in majors

Is Greg Norman a golfer then?
    Bet hes a bottler
    Many years ago on the auld/auld site I use to speak some right old ****e.
    Many a poster had a burning torch and pitchfork for me so I left but....
    I still lurk in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    As we all know, his mind is a bit scrambled & he’s got a scatter gun approach to posting on here. Almost every thread gets swamped with the exact same mind numbing inane drivel. In an effort to keep it all in one place, is there any chance we could just keep it to this thread?

Post all questions regarding days out at the golf, hanging with the Gothenburg team, Ian Durrant, wine, betting tips & solvents here. I’m sure he’ll do his best to answer them all & it’ll maybe today up the board a bit.

Thanks in advance
    Seriously??

That is a tremendous and well thought out post...with this, hopefully like myself you are having a great weekend.....”once michty” get 3 points, AC progress in the cup and most importantly....the price of glue in Asda is on special offer.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I certainly will and with a decent bottle of Rioja just been opened, it can only get better.....until I tee off tomorrow @ 08:52 that is!!

As always

SF

So, what are we suggesting here? JJ can post anything he likes on here, and we come here - to this thread if we wish to engage? .... And he is not welcome to participate on other threads and offer opinions on the topic of said threads?

I might be in the minority who enjoy/welcome JJ's posts, but the second it becomes the 'right thing to do' to banish a forum member to single thread, then I expect the same procedure is applied to others who dare to offend as little as 3 or 4 fellow members - starting with those who resort to unfounded and unwarranted personal insults - otherwise I will feel the need to banish myself from all threads.

.... and you know? saying that, I feel a bit foolish ... because I am serious .... whereas JJ - who can at least can take the knocks, bat back and still maintain a sense of humour - is prob in the pub right now showin his mates this thread and laughin his fυckin tits aff!

Ah .... ye beat me tae it JJ ... good on ye ya auld bleezer

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Mmmmmmm, interesting request.

A few months ago when you and AFC1903 were squabbling incessantly about McInnes and effectively derailing many threads, I made a request to you both to keep the comments to one thread. This was met with a number of sarcastic comments from you on various threads regarding the "thread police" etc.

I actually quite enjoy some of Jack's comments but the replies by some posters on here to him are well over the top and some are bang out of order.

I look in here now and again but I don't post as often in here any more because I really can't be arsed with the same inane drivel being posted by a number of posters.

I look forward to your sarcastic comments in reply.
    Agree with you,mason 89 is a boring cnut,usual p$sh that comes from him,predictable as f$ck,at least jj follows his team and supports them home or away,only one person spamming the board here...

JJ is a far better poster than most on here. Better than all the look at me, I am controversial punters. Which is the reason I and a few others don't bother posting anymore. Good to see a few others are speaking up as well.

Good on you Jack!

Just bin the starter of this thread and a couple of other posters and this place may start to look up.

There's a block button.

You don't need to read anyone's posts if you don't want to. That includes those that just seem to post about Mason.

There's nothing stopping anyone from posting.

Who's the Mason and the Jack?

It's all got a bit silly you don't like it - don't read it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast