+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Was just waiting on you for the full set.

If nothing else, the post has brought this community closer together. Doesn’t change the fact he’s spamming the board & absolutely would’ve been banned when it was moderated
    Mace buddy, chill.....relax......in GMV....”you are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history”.....with this, it can be a big bad world out there, do not fret about myself, our coach or “most” other posters......in the big scheme of things, we genuinely don’t give a f uck.

SF

If I needed a blowjob, I’d just ask nice1simmy.

You easily posted about Ian Durrant on about 50+ occasions, across every topic imaginable within a fortnight. That’s spamming the board. Things that I don’t genuinely give a f*ck about include your day at the golf, how pished you are etc but I need to wade through that every time as well.

Was just waiting on you for the full set.

If nothing else, the post has brought this community closer together. Doesn’t change the fact he’s spamming the board & absolutely would’ve been banned when it was moderated
    Forget about me petal you and your pals have made it painful posting. Why on earth would you want to suggest another poster would have been banned. At least old jj can still be arsed arguing with your repetative whining.

Name:  95E3103F-9DCE-47B0-AA66-D3DBE2B8F812.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  31.3 KB

Name:  95E3103F-9DCE-47B0-AA66-D3DBE2B8F812.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  31.3 KB
    Aye good to see you have still not found a sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    ^^^ Talking to yourself is a bit weird
    Only way to get much sense on here !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Eh ? sorry , I am guilty of going off topic here. But Aldo, if you have blocked somebody, how come you are replying to one of his posts ?
    Or are you reading the posts before and after yoyour Blocked Gadgie , and predicting what he is saying..........??

( Can you tell I have little idea how all this sheee works ?!! )
    It comes up in bold "message hidden" then underneath "view post" which is the wee button/link. Sometimes I like to annoy myself like 87kilos and co.

If I needed a blowjob, I’d just ask nice1simmy.

You easily posted about Ian Durrant on about 50+ occasions, across every topic imaginable within a fortnight. That’s spamming the board. Things that I don’t genuinely give a f*ck about include your day at the golf, how pished you are etc but I need to wade through that every time as well.
    You obviously do give a f uck.....to all bar your good self on here.... you do not see how transparent you genuinely are.....that aside, I’m down the road next week, I might see Big Red during my visit, I’ll pass on your regards, however, please do not reciprocate if indeed you are sharing a drink with a wee nomark that you hold in high esteem.

Golf, alcohol, gamble....friendship, oh, and glue.....there you go, a post from JJ would not be the same otherwise!!

SF

Let me know if you do go for a pint with Big Red. You could maybe help settle an argument I’m having

Edit - & don’t forget to start your reply to this one with a Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Only way to get much sense on here !!
    Surely no one comes on here to read anything sensible?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast