+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

Jack Jarvis Thread

As we all know, his mind is a bit scrambled & he’s got a scatter gun approach to posting on here. Almost every thread gets swamped with the exact same mind numbing inane drivel. In an effort to keep it all in one place, is there any chance we could just keep it to this thread?

Post all questions regarding days out at the golf, hanging with the Gothenburg team, Ian Durrant, wine, betting tips & solvents here. I’m sure he’ll do his best to answer them all & it’ll maybe today up the board a bit.

Thanks in advance

Shintori in tomorrow's 3.05 at Plumpton. Worth a few quid or steer clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    As we all know, his mind is a bit scrambled & he’s got a scatter gun approach to posting on here. Almost every thread gets swamped with the exact same mind numbing inane drivel. In an effort to keep it all in one place, is there any chance we could just keep it to this thread?

Post all questions regarding days out at the golf, hanging with the Gothenburg team, Ian Durrant, wine, betting tips & solvents here. I’m sure he’ll do his best to answer them all & it’ll maybe today up the board a bit.

Thanks in advance

"Almost every thread gets swamped with the exact same mind numbing inane drivel" - can't think who else that could be applied to.

He probably looks a bit like this chap

Believe it or not I don’t mind Jackjarvis at all. I am still awaiting evidence that his Mrs is better looking than Jo Brand so for the evidence of doubt he could provide us radges with evidence on this very thread....try and keep it clean as all sorts of ages post on here!

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    "Almost every thread gets swamped with the exact same mind numbing inane drivel" - can't think who else that could be applied to.
    By all means start a new thread on the subject. We’re not getting another mod on this site, so anything that cleans the board up should be encouraged

He should change his username from JackJarvis to Jackanory.....

And what's with the full stops everywhere.....

Thanks in advance
    Mmmmmmm, interesting request.

A few months ago when you and AFC1903 were squabbling incessantly about McInnes and effectively derailing many threads, I made a request to you both to keep the comments to one thread. This was met with a number of sarcastic comments from you on various threads regarding the "thread police" etc.

I actually quite enjoy some of Jack's comments but the replies by some posters on here to him are well over the top and some are bang out of order.

I look in here now and again but I don't post as often in here any more because I really can't be arsed with the same inane drivel being posted by a number of posters.

I look forward to your sarcastic comments in reply.

Me & afc1903mad are never going to get on but to be fair to him, his shyte is entirely football related. It’s a football message board so arguing about how much of a bottle merchant the manager is, isn’t out of place. Jack is simply spamming the board.

Both posters would’ve been binned months ago, if any of the former mods were still on here. That is an unarguable fact.

Me & afc1903mad are never going to get on but to be fair to him, his shyte is entirely football related. It’s a football message board so arguing about how much of a bottle merchant the manager is, isn’t out of place. Jack is simply spamming the board.

Both posters would’ve been binned months ago, if any of the former mods were still on here. That is an unarguable fact.
    Wish they'd bin you Mason and your tiresome banter. At least JJ knows his golf

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast