+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mason89 View Post
    if i needed a blowjob, i’d just ask nice1simmy.

You easily posted about ian durrant on about 50+ occasions, across every topic imaginable within a fortnight. That’s spamming the board. Things that i don’t genuinely give a f*ck about include your day at the golf, how pished you are etc but i need to wade through that every time as well.

So...........what've I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Surely no one comes on here to read anything sensible?
    Well , not recently............a bit more football stuff would be welcome though.?

Ach well , can't beat them. Boom !!!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So...........what've I missed?
    This thread is pointless. First thing I asked was for JJ's advice on Shintori in the 3.05 today at Plumton.

He didn't take me on so I let it pass. He only romped home in 1st at 10/3.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This thread is pointless. First thing I asked was for JJ's advice on Shintori in the 3.05 today at Plumton.

He didn't take me on so I let it pass. He only romped home in 1st at 10/3.
    You know, in a very real sense, that's a metaphor for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Let me know if you do go for a pint with Big Red. You could maybe help settle an argument I’m having

Edit - & don’t forget to start your reply to this one with a Boom!
    Boo......nah, Mace, do not take this personally, it is crystal you wish/like to be personal with other posters that perhaps do not share your opinions on a football banter forum, so be it, however, if indeed I’m in the company of a dons legend next week when I’m back home......100% you will not be in our thoughts, regardless of settling your argument that you admit to be having.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You know, in a very real sense, that's a metaphor for life.
    Must admit I'm struggling to take anything philosophical from it.

Although I am pretty chuffed with the length of the word I just used there, every cloud 'n all that

I kinda abandoned this when all the ads kicked in and a good old lurking session was ruined.......i'm an auld c@nt and never realised the benefits of *******.

Anyway this place has got hoorin' interesting in my absence. Nae mods? Wtf happened? (Answers of 2 paragraphs or less would be appreciated)

Anyways.....continue the argy bargy. I shall be quaffing a 30 year old cognac tonight and will look in intermittently for updates.

(BTW old Rocket Scientist has argued with virtually every member at some point over on donstalk. But not one of us would ever dream of blocking him or banning him. That's just rank poovery (apologies to any homo***ual dandies looking in but no other word works)

Hang on

"poovery" is allowed but the site auto deletes "a-d-b-l-o-c-k"?

Mondo bizzarro

Inversneckie?
    Dob?
    Have we ever met? Was I wearing a slinky red dress and flashing my garter until I got chucked out the Broadhill pub for not being a true transvestite.I was singing songs with fool annie but it was mid 90's when Aberdeen were **** so I got away with it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast