+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just voted for ....................

just voted for ....................

Geraint Thomas.

Make that two of us Mr C .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Make that two of us Mr C .
    Great minds think alike

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Great minds think alike
    And the winner is

Drum roll

Geraint Thomas

Well deserved lad , proper winner .

While I accept beating the Australians at netball at the commonwealth games with a last second winning basket is pretty good the best sporting moment for me was the penalty shootout against Colombia at the world cup .

FFS the whole country held its breath as Eric Dier strode up to take the decisive kick .

When he scored and put us through to the quarter final the country had a huge monkey off its back .

The joy and relief I felt when that fecking ball hit the back of the net was monumental .

Get a grip beeb .

There's only one sport that pulls folk together which seemed to be the theme running through the show and it ain't netball , trust me .

Totally Embarrassing the England seque with the Steel band, Indian Dancers and Choir. Poor. We don’t need RAMMING down our throats we are multicultural..... so,stop doing it.
    Not needed.
    PC Sh1t at its finest.... Sh!t show, Waste of my electric tonight.
    I followed TDF for years and Cycling in general and it got little or NO coverage on the BBC, Netball, in this PC, and “Neville” obsessed environment will be followed inssessantly now that we have had a little succes in the women’s sphere.

Geraint slogged his guts out for years to get all the other UK winners their Podium, and Yellows, and “perhaps” may have been the only winner to do it clean. Unfortunately he will be tainted by the way his teams Sponsors have pulled the plug so quickly after HIS win.
    Hope not,
    Worthy Winner , because in truth, the rest of the nominees were achievers, but not worthy of the award.
    I honestly can’t think of anyone who stands out head and shoulders above him... and the rest of the nominees probably didn’t even prepare a speech..... Asher who? Never heard of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Totally Embarrassing the England seque with the Steel band, Indian Dancers and Choir. Poor. We don’t need RAMMING down our throats we are multicultural..... so,stop doing it.
    Not needed.
    PC Sh1t at its finest.... Sh!t show, Waste of my electric tonight.
    I followed TDF for years and Cycling in general and it got little or NO coverage on the BBC, Netball, in this PC, and “Neville” obsessed environment will be followed inssessantly now that we have had a little succes in the women’s sphere.

Geraint slogged his guts out for years to get all the other UK winners their Podium, and Yellows, and “perhaps” may have been the only winner to do it clean. Unfortunately he will be tainted by the way his teams Sponsors have pulled the plug so quickly after HIS win.
    Hope not,
    Worthy Winner , because in truth, the rest of the nominees were achievers, but not worthy of the award.
    I honestly can’t think of anyone who stands out head and shoulders above him... and the rest of the nominees probably didn’t even prepare a speech..... Asher who? Never heard of her.
    Agree with that Jules

I think they should ditch the "personality" from the show.

Asher who ? Never heard of her well Jules and Exile, Dina Asher-Smith is the best womans 100 and 200 meter runner we have had since the great Dorothy Hyman nearly 60 years ago she was the fastest woman in the world in 2018 faster than the Yanks, Jamaican's and them pesky Europeans by the way Dorothy won the award herself 56 years ago. If you follow athletics then you should know how good this young girl is.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Asher who ? Never heard of her well Jules and Exile, Dina Asher-Smith is the best womans 100 and 200 meter runner we have had since the great Dorothy Hyman nearly 60 years ago she was the fastest woman in the world in 2018 faster than the Yanks, Jamaican's and them pesky Europeans by the way Dorothy won the award herself 56 years ago. If you follow athletics then you should know how good this young girl is.
    Thanks for the heads up Mr C
    I don't follow athletics so her name was new to me
    Unlike Kerr I am not an expert on everything so perhaps you will forgive my ignorance on this subject
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 17-12-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast