+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just voted for ....................

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    The netball team actually WON summat though, did thesens and the nation proud. They had SUCCESS and actually ACHIEVED summat, the pinnacle of their dreams as kids in their respective sport. Those words av highlighted are words tha simply cant associate wi the England football team am sorry to say. Just because certain spooarts dunt hit the heights of popularity shunt tek owt away from what thev worked bloody hard to achieve. Deserved award in my opinion even though am not an avid netball watcher.
    Agree to a certain extent but is winning the commonwealth games netball tournament comparable with winning your first ever penalty shoot out at the world cup given the heartache we've had ?

Agree about the overkill surrounding the England team last night on SPOTY , cringeworthy .

I don't only awards prog that's honest with REAL people is unsung HEROES

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Agree to a certain extent but is winning the commonwealth games netball tournament comparable with winning your first ever penalty shoot out at the world cup given the heartache we've had ?

Agree about the overkill surrounding the England team last night on SPOTY , cringeworthy .

To tell the truth mate the penalty shootout win was the best feeling I've had in sport for a long time. I was buzzing. As you say all those years of heartache and suffering the emotion certainly poured out.

However, I mis read your post. I was alluding to the team achievement award and you were referring to the best moment team award. My mistake so apologies mate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123