+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Delhi Alley

Delhi Alley

Absolutely can't stand the Cnut,but got to applaud him for the way he handled the water bottle throwing incident by not going to ground as though he had been shot by a sniper and I loved his two nil finger gesture to the Arsenal fans ,top man..

Many players would have gone to ground faster than a Yawkshireman bending down to picks penny up off the floor..

Agree with you Alf, I am fed up watching these players rolling around after the slightest touch. Great day at work getting revenge on the resident goons. When they said it was one game each I replied No it was 4-4 but we got 4 away goals so we win they didn't have an answer.

Delhi Alley... that could be the name of the pub that he opens when he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Delhi Alley... that could be the name of the pub that he opens when he retires.
    The days of ex footballers running a pub are long gone,well at least the ones who play in the Premier League.