+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS.......admittedly winning again, especially so easy does not fit the agenda with some on here, let’s just enjoy the fact that the club we support is getting there.....I’ve supported my club thru many managers/players over the years, thankfully only a few pha......fanni......f uck it....pricks do not appreciate this.

SF
    Like your good self I have also supported the club through everything....I don't ask for a medal though. Enjoy your evening after watching the once michty put 5 past the blue jutes and hopefully you make it to your bed safely.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The third man
    Lol, no.
    Try again. You'll be surprised

You were calling the scorers tonight donkeys yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Like your good self I have also supported the club through everything....I don't ask for a medal though. Enjoy your evening after watching the once michty put 5 past the blue jutes and hopefully you make it to your bed safely.

SF
    Medal???? nah....I don’t think so !!! it is the good times that make the bad times bearable, nothing more nor less, I’ll leave the medals to those that genuinely deserve them.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Thats the one. And lets hope we hear it a few more times in future games!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    You were calling the scorers tonight donkeys yesterday?
    It was the lowest form of wit I grant you, but sarcasm goes down well in here.
    I could easily pull out posts praising Cosgrove whilst others referred to him as a donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I could easily pull out posts praising Cosgrove whilst others referred to him as a donkey.
    Let's face it you already have. I wouldn't bet against you having an indexed file of every thing you've ever said

Good stuff again tonight.

Very comfortable from the start and never a doubt we’d win without ever hitting the heights.

What a difference this last week, we’re getting forward quicker, more directly and with real intent - where’s that been all season?

Well done again Cosgrove. Led the line well and took his goals well giving the platform for a solid win.

4 goals in 3 games now. Blowupsheep will self combust at this rate.

May worked hard again, but the old failing of simply not being in the right position at the right time to get and take a chance was all too evident. He and Cosgrove are working well together though.

Well done Considine on his 2 goals too. He does offer a threat at set pieces. He & McKenna were comfortable tonight - but Dundee we’re particularly s’hite. Kenny Millar, thank f’uck we never signed that!

Lowe, Ferguson and McLennan all good again - but everyone did their bit.

Only slight criticism was the stupid goal we gave away again - poor defending, especially Logan yet again.

One point off the top at this stage with how we’ve played overall is amazing really.

Two massive games now, win those and we are bang in the mix. COYR!!
    Last edited by The_Moog; 18-12-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Welcome back. You were gone too long. We missed that self-deprecation you have.

Jesus! You're a hard man to please RJ! That's Cosgrove got 4 in 3 and all you can say is donkey this donkey that, or that it's the St Mirren or Dundee dodgy defence.

Come on, bit o credit eh

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast