+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Considine and Miller to score.
    Devlin's injury so bad that DM has been forced to get God out of retirement?

Slightly off topic but it's farcical that we are playing 9 league games in one calendar month.
    At this time of the year, when folk have other commitments, and when the weather is sh!te.
    Look at Saturday in Paisley - bordered on farcical at times, might be the same tonight with 40mph winds and p1shing rain.

Why did the SPFL insist for example that the two games in hand be played on consecutive weeks, in the lead up to Xmas?
    surely to f**k they could've waited until February?

I get that you can't control the weather here, and that there's a couple of weeks break in January, but you can control and stagger the games a bit better, surely?

Virtually 25% of your league campaign, in one month, at this time of the year, is pretty poor planning IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Considine and Miller to score.
    At the same end

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    Devlin's injury so bad that DM has been forced to get God out of retirement?
    Says in the Daily R*****r hes away for a second opinion in London on his foot injury

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    As expected. Wright, Ball and Anderson likely be the 3 who will make an appearance from the bench.

Does anyone know what the actual point in Gleeson and Forrester is? They must be bloomin awful to literaly never get on the pitch. Can't be their attitude or they wouldn't even be on the bench - can only assume Derek thinks they're hopeless but feels obliged to have them on the bench as they'll both be on decent wages.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think I said pretty much the same as you in terms of the total goals May & Cosgrove would get between them.
    A lot did.
    We may still be right of course, as I think DM will try and recruit a striker in January.
    Can we terminate the Wilson deal?...
    Yeah I imagine we'll bring in a new striker and Wilson will return to oblivion. Depending on how the new striker does it might limit May and Cosgrove's game time in 2nd half of the season. As critical as I've been of him over the last couple of seasons, May has looked a bit better in the last game or two - I'm still not all that hopeful, but if he does regain form he could still be a decent player. Cosgrove also seems better with a partner alongside him but I'm still struggling to get enthusiastic about him.

Come on ye Reds

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Come on ye Reds
    100% hope to f uck we win, just back from the range and watching the stream .

SF

Cosgrove again.

Yass

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast