+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Jesus! You're a hard man to please RJ! That's Cosgrove got 4 in 3 and all you can say is donkey this donkey that, or that it's the St Mirren or Dundee dodgy defence.

Come on, bit o credit eh
    I am chuffed he scored two goals. His record in the last few matches is very impressive and long may it continue. Hope he scores against Hearts at the weekend. I am away for a lie down now...not on a beach like Cosgrove would normally be more at home with but something a bit comfier.

That's another game where I've noticed opponents getting a bit tetchy with Fergusson. Dunno if he sets out to wind them up but he definitely seems to be getting a bit of a reputation.

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Good stuff again tonight.

Very comfortable from the start and never a doubt we’d win without ever hitting the heights.

What a difference this last week, we’re getting forward quicker, more directly and with real intent - where’s that been all season?

Well done again Cosgrove. Led the line well and took his goals well giving the platform for a solid win.

4 goals in 3 games now. Blowupsheep will self combust at this rate.

May worked hard again, but the old failing of simply not being in the right position at the right time to get and take a chance was all too evident. He and Cosgrove are working well together though.

Well done Considine on his 2 goals too. He does offer a threat at set pieces. He & McKenna were comfortable tonight - but Dundee we’re particularly s’hite. Kenny Millar, thank f’uck we never signed that!

Lowe, Ferguson and McLennan all good again - but everyone did their bit.

Only slight criticism was the stupid goal we gave away again - poor defending, especially Logan yet again.

One point off the top at this stage with how we’ve played overall is amazing really.

Two massive games now, win those and we are bang in the mix. COYR!!
    Don’t forget McGinn with 2 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Just up and found out the score. Well done boys. Its getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Don’t forget McGinn with 2 assists.
    6 assists so far this season,past his best but still offers something to the team.

OK, so as to not disappoint some posters on here who wait in anticipation for the boo boys to come on after a win, then here we go.
    Negative from last night was the goal we lost, we should not be losing goals like that, so on this occasion who was to blame?
    For me it was Considine and Logan and then ultimately Lewis who really should not be getting beat like that at his near post.
    Like I say this is just so that the posters who are waiting patiently for the DM out brigade and boo boys to appear do not feel let down.
    Great performance last night, greatly contributed to by all with perhaps the exception of messrs Wilson and Forrester who pretty much contributed the square root of fk all.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Negative from last night was the goal we lost, we should not be losing goals like that, so on this occasion who was to blame?
    For me it was Considine and Logan and then ultimately Lewis who really should not be getting beat like that at his near post.

I’ve been sceptical about Cosgrove from the moment he signed but we obviously saw something in him to have persisted with him until now. On this evidence he has a bit of potential left in him.

To be one point off the top of the league after dropping 21 points shows how bizarre our league is this season

There is only 1 point between the top four

Unusual circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Always have to find a negative dude, while we continue to search for our holy grail and 100% perfection in a performance.
    Two up front for the last 3 games and we have scored 10 goals, finally DM has hopefully got it that one up front does not work for us, and I hope to fk he continues with the same approach for the next 2 games as well, but I'm nae huddin ma breath

SF

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast