+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Encouraging development over Marek Rodak loan

Encouraging development over Marek Rodak loan

Great news but to be honest I would like to know what we are going to do when he does go.Even tho he’s on a season long loan does that stop another club wanting to buy him.He is a very good young goalkeeper & a lot of clubs want a good young keeper.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 17-12-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Including us

I'm struggling to remember an opposition goalkeeper who has put in a better performance than Marek this season.

Fulham are a big club who won't have to sell.

he is young and obviously had lots tial to be a international and premiership goalkeeper.

why would they want to sell for a million or 2 ??

also he is playing regular at championship standard and enjoying it and not shipping in goals or getting beaten every week. so why would they want to recall him to touch it out in the reserves

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I'm struggling to remember an opposition goalkeeper who has put in a better performance than Marek this season.
    I recall Dean Henderson was given MOTM for the Blades against us and had an outstanding game - but it's fair to say Rodak is up there with him as an outstanding Premiership prospect for the future.

It has to be said. We are in the Championship and if Tony Stewart intends on staying here then 2 million should not be baulked at for a young upcoming keeper. There's not much he's done wrong this season so we should be pleased with his overall performance.

I't about time we bought and paid for quality and Marek Rodak has more than proved his worth.

Stumbling bolock? Wages. I should imagine having proven himself as an international keeper he's in the driving seat to name his wage with plenty of suitors monitoring the situation. I would not be at all surprised to see bids go in for him come January, hope TS has the bottle to put a decent bid in also.

More worrying is the interest Derby and Norwich are showing in Will Vaulks. We must not sell anyone this transfer window.
    Our safety depends on it.

Rodak made the Yorkshire Post team of the week

I can't see Fulham wanting to sell him.

his wages will be small compared to there first team.

if he makes it at premiership level his value will go up 5 fold.

so why would they consider 1 or 2 million with the potential he has got.

also how hard is it to find keepers of premiership standard