+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Agm

Ask Milne why he ran our stadium into the ground?

Ask Milne why a training complex is so important now when he hasnt bothered his hole about it for 20 odd years?

Ask Milne why our state of the art training complex is already out of date (indoor training pitch)?

Ask Milne if he is now happy we have a strong sevco?

Ask Milne if he has any plans to phuck off soon?

McInnes a bit cagey at the end of the AGM, in the part where he mixes with the shareholders, obviously had his fingers burnt in the past with stuff going onto the internet thereafter. Was always very surprised at how open he was in years gone by.

Got the impression from him that GMS is away next season. If any of the two of them (Shinnie and GMS) were to sign a new deal, it will be Shinnie, but didn't get the impression either is looking favourable.

Also got the impression Lowe is heading back to Derby in Jan.

Sounded like were so close to getting Christie last summer. Deal agreed with the vicTims; fee, and wages, just waiting for them to give us the "green" light; AFC prepared to wait till Aug 31st.... then Sellic pulled the plug at the last minute due to injuries.

Rest of the AGM was fairly standard staff; £1.5m of new shares agreed, Morrisons to start work in the new year at Kingsford (should have been November, I thought) but still on course for June/July opening.

F uc k, should I have filled out my wee proxy card?
    Never even thought about it.
    I've barely glanced at the shiny book yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    McInnes a bit cagey at the end of the AGM, in the part where he mixes with the shareholders, obviously had his fingers burnt in the past with stuff going onto the internet thereafter. Was always very surprised at how open he was in years gone by.

Got the impression from him that GMS is away next season. If any of the two of them (Shinnie and GMS) were to sign a new deal, it will be Shinnie, but didn't get the impression either is looking favourable.

Sounded like were so close to getting Christie last summer. Deal agreed with the vicTims; fee, and wages, just waiting for them to give us the "green" light; AFC prepared to wait till Aug 31st.... then Sellic pulled the plug at the last minute due to injuries.

Rest of the AGM was fairly standard staff; £1.5m of new shares agreed, Morrisons to start work in the new year at Kingsford (should have been November, I thought) but still on course for June/July opening.
    Aberdeen don’t give much away at their agm’s. McInnes is only there for the side show as such. Shinnie and GMS won’t sign a new deal as they don’t believe we can win anything so they would rather chase the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Aberdeen don’t give much away at their agm’s. McInnes is only there for the side show as such. Shinnie and GMS won’t sign a new deal as they don’t believe we can win anything so they would rather chase the cash.
    Where did you hear that from?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Where did you hear that from?
    Common sense

Nae surprising with Derby having two LB’s injured and Lowe impressing in the final that Lampard was apparently watching.
    Has Forrest come Oot o Lowe’s back pocket yet:

Not getting John McGinn would have been pivotal too.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not getting John McGinn would have been pivotal too.
    They sold Armstrong surely expecting to get McGinn. Then the Dembele situation on the last two days of August also ****ed us.

Celtic had a "war chest" but Brenda couldn't/wouldn't spend it.

Shame about GMS and Shinnie. Losing Lowe is fine as we have Considine.

Anything on Devlin being at my night out? I assume that was covered pre Q&A?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast