+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Agm

All sounds good positive stuff.

Arguably our 4 best players going.

McKenna, Lowe, Shinnie & GMS.

Still, big Andy will re-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

We won’t know how good Considine was until he leaves

Can’t wait!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We won’t know how good Considine was until he leaves

Can’t wait!
    Can he take the fkn donkey with him please

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Can he take the fkn donkey with him please

Can't wait!
    Andrew Considine and Sam Cosgrove working hard at training

Name:  E5B7BFDE-47E7-4F2C-B7C4-36F414CAB759.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  13.8 KB

So what if GMS and Shinnie are leaving...they'll be replaced and we'll move on so I do hope AbMad is not going to get all drama queenish again

Indeed, we haven't missed GMS recently. 3 wins out of 4 and young Connor McLennon beginning to make an impact.

GMS can enjoy his time at Burton Albion/Sevco/Colombus Crew or whatever dross he's headed for
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 18-12-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Andrew Considine and Sam Cosgrove working hard at training

Name:  E5B7BFDE-47E7-4F2C-B7C4-36F414CAB759.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  13.8 KB
    Name:  2014  Dec Donkeys playing one.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  109.4 KB

Some fancy footwork being shown by Donkey Wilson on the Left, the original donkey on the right doing his usual and TC in the middle also doing his usual of trying to decide what one he should go for.
    Nice to see them putting in some extra training though

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

That’s life I’m afraid, in any vocation you should be free to move on whilst respecting contractual restraints
    accordingly, nothing new there.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Losing Lowe is fine as we have Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Name:  2014  Dec Donkeys playing one.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  109.4 KB

Some fancy footwork being shown by Donkey Wilson on the Left, the original donkey on the right doing his usual and TC in the middle also doing his usual of trying to decide what one he should go for.
    Nice to see them putting in some extra training though

SF
    Total class. Very amusing picture lad.

I logged in last night, and typed a fairly lengthy summary but this fuucking useless hoor of a site logged me out and I lost the text.

From memory:

Training ground expected to be ready June/July 2019. Some drainage issues which are priority.

Aberdeen to be 'challengers' more often eg on some of the ****e we've had from referees, unreasonable away KO times, ticket allocation etc

Some ****ing zoomer taking up half the time complaining about LC final ticket sale arrangements when he'd clearly misunderstood the instructions. Fraser kept more cool with the eejit than I would have.

We are never under any obligation by arrangements with parent clubs to play loan players.

Rooney wanted to go for family reasons. Deek said that as long as he was here, so would Rooney have been. We persuaded Bumfuuck Athletic or wherever he went to stump up a bit more than was offered initially. Rooney would have been "unlikely to have started in the LC final" as that was the brunt of the question from dear old Arthur Wylie.

The 'Transport Strategy' for Alford West is going to be monitored during the first season, and tweaks made week-to-week. Hopes that fans will travel to windy Westhill early to take advantage of the fannyzone (that sounds more interesting than how Wiggy described it), and that some pubs are already planning on shuttle buses of their own. No word on tofu pies, quorn beef softies and hummus sassidge rolls to satisfy Mason's palate.

£45m mentioned in passing. No further details... "A blank canvas" with a standing area, but with certain necessary things/features/requirements meaning that it's not really blank.

Coded message of disappointment in the TV deal from Fraser, but he believes that within a couple of seasons we'll see far fewer of the crazy KO times and many more Saturday 3pm Proper Mannies' KO times.

Wicks announcing a couple of further initiatives, involving the city's two universities today (U of A) and next week (RGU). Has his people working on a sustainability model for the DNA thing. The boy officially appointed to the Board by show of hands.

Further share issue, the tenor of which was covered by Gordon Buchan in a dazzling display of legalese. I think it aggregates to £1.5m, but **** knows really. Sounds like the new VC's corporate shareholding is going to benefit.

Didna try the coffee.

Didna try the biscuits.

Sat with the PWLPs and since naebody sat in front of us, we'll probably be on the telly if they show coverage.

And I'm sure I heard one of the board mannies say sotto voce, "Those posters on AbMad are a right shower of ****s". I voted in favour of that motion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast