+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas dinner

Xmas dinner

With family and friends .

We are having a vegan Xmas dinner with family and possibly friends not sure if the vegan dinner will put them off if it does I do understand.

Are yous having family and friends over and what food will you be serving up.

Off to my daughters in Ashton for Turkey with pigs in blankets and veg. We're omnivores Jimmy, that's why we have incisors.

Dinner for one out of the freezer for me,don't forget the real meaning of Christmas this 25th

Me and young Bullet (he’s on your mongbook, Jimmy) are gan to Manchester for our Christmas Day meal (after I’ve been to see the kids open their presents, obv). It’s gan to be geet ace.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Me and young Bullet (he’s on your mongbook, Jimmy) are gan to Manchester for our Christmas Day meal (after I’ve been to see the kids open their presents, obv). It’s gan to be geet ace.
    I do think that will be ace good on you Kel . lucky lucky young man .
    Can't wait to be a grandad to share an experience like that again I do miss my kids not being kids anymore .
    My daughter Cheryl is trying but she's running out of time I think but still hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Dinner for one out of the freezer for me,don't forget the real meaning of Christmas this 25th
    Indeed Chalky ..
    Dinner for one but you do have your parrot I'm sure you will do something for him mate .

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Off to my daughters in Ashton for Turkey with pigs in blankets and veg. We're omnivores Jimmy, that's why we have incisors.
    I'm sure you will have a great time that's the important thing and its good you are visiting family .
    I like to see folk make an effort and you certainly are.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    I do think that will be ace good on you Kel . lucky lucky young man .
    Can't wait to be a grandad to share an experience like that again I do miss my kids not being kids anymore .
    My daughter Cheryl is trying but she's running out of time I think but still hopeful.
    I’m quite prolific if she’s struggling, Jimmy. Just give me a shout.

Fray bentos steak pie on a oven bottom teacake for Christmas dinner ,followed by lidl yogurt ..Yummy

If you are having a turkey, it will have been fed on grain, grain from the fens. The fens are farmed all the year round, one crop comes out, another goes in, there is no respite.
    The consequence of this is that there are only about twenty five years of top soil left, then the farmers hit clay. Thats bye bye to the bread basket of Britain.

We will then be vulnerable to buying grain from abroad, and god only knows who will be competing for that. Whatever avenue your cozy lives goes down, Mobus and his hordes wait.

Enjoy it while you can. By the way Chalky, being on your own is no bad thing, i would welcome it. The best company my own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)