+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xmas dinner

“The consequence of this is that there are only about twenty five years of top soil left, then the farmers hit clay. Thats bye bye to the bread basket of Britain.

We will then be vulnerable to buying grain from abroad”

You won’t be buying anything by then as your purple head will have exploded long before that.

You’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Fray bentos steak pie on a oven bottom teacake for Christmas dinner ,followed by lidl yogurt ..Yummy
    Dutty git.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    By the way Chalky, being on your own is no bad thing, i would welcome it. The best company my own.
    With four sisters and two ex wives I've spent most of my life with some female or another and I can honestly say that I do enjoy the freedom of the single life but sometimes it would be nice to have someone to be with Frank

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    I’m quite prolific if she’s struggling, Jimmy. Just give me a shout.
    Aye Kel but she's the older daughter 38 now but her boyfriend just a bit low on you know what.

I'm sure you'd be the man . But in the meantime she's with this Polish lad he's a nice lad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)