+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyche >>>>>>> Stick ---- or ---- Twist

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Give the guy something to work with in January …….and there won't be a problem.
    like a pair of long range bino's for xmas - Sinkov ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    I see now - thats how you do it.....deliriously schnonckered - I knew we'd get there.

Bloody hell, Norder, you have rumbled me and discovered the secret of my eternal happy state ----don't tell everybody though ---I'll gladly get you a drink next time I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Bloody hell, Norder, you have rumbled me and discovered the secret of my eternal happy state ----don't tell everybody though ---I'll gladly get you a drink next time I see you!
    your secrets safe with me - Sub....now about that sup - as you have International Rescue - would be a pleasure !

Our present squad would walk the Championship. In all likelihood we will be relegated this season, Dyche will bring us back up on the first bounce.

Garlick has no qualms whatsoever about us being relegated, indeed he is on record as saying there is nothing wrong with being a yoyo club.

The hefty parachute payments guarantee financial stability and that is our Chairman's modus operandi. We can either suck it or jump on "Do One Airlines" and it really is as simple as that I'm sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    like a pair of long range bino's for xmas - Sinkov ?

Set of keys Norder, set of keys, that should be his Xmas pressy, you know the keys I mean, and the loan of a Securicor van to shift the contents, then swing BT's idle taxi fleet into action to ferry our Technical Director's newly found superstars to Turf Moor for three or four highly publicised signing sessions. And Bob's your uncle, we'll be mid table by Easter and wondering what all the fuss was about.

But if Santa forgets Sean's pressy.........who knows what might befall us ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Our present squad would walk the Championship. In all likelihood we will be relegated this season, Dyche will bring us back up on the first bounce.
    Garlick has no qualms whatsoever about us being relegated, indeed he is on record as saying there is nothing wrong with being a yoyo club.
    The hefty parachute payments guarantee financial stability and that is our Chairman's modus operandi. We can either suck it or jump on "Do One Airlines" and it really is as simple as that I'm sorry to say.
    "If" we go down with a whimper, then there's no absolute that we'd bounce back at first go - BT....and I certainly don't imagine that we'd walk it (unless backwards) with our present squad....and anyway, there's nothing to keep any of the players from leaving for a better offer, or if they just wanted change even...which also applies to S.D - can only assume that he'd stick, but then why should he, why opt for easy - to stagnate in repetition and drag along in a half hearted daze of a club...can't be inspiring - wouldn't you want to move on test yourself further....would tell me a lot if he didn't....but then I'm starting to arrive at that feeling already !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Set of keys Norder, set of keys, that should be his Xmas pressy, you know the keys I mean, and the loan of a Securicor van to shift the contents, then swing BT's idle taxi fleet into action to ferry our Technical Director's newly found superstars to Turf Moor for three or four highly publicised signing sessions. And Bob's your uncle, we'll be mid table by Easter and wondering what all the fuss was about.
    But if Santa forgets Sean's pressy.........who knows what might befall us ?
    thats a very well thought out plan Sinkov....but do have one ****y-weeny problem with it - can we truly trust BT's Taxii fleet ? - as was told they only had one gear - and it's the reverse !!!

Terrier Taxis - Cock of the North! Ready to go...

Attachment 11315

Just need a name and ground...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Terrier Taxis - Cock of the North! Ready to go...
    Attachment 11315
    Just need a name and ground...
    thats a cracker - BT....but I think we can manage to hold on to Burnley/Turf Moor - just put Garlick in the passenger seat.....then floor it to Patagonia where he can him set himself up in Tierra del Fuego (the end of the world)...there's a town club there called "Ushuaia", it's ready made so would cost him no more than a promise - but the real draw is that it's also a Tax Haven - so what more could he want !

Come on Norder, Ushuaia is passable, however, not a patch on Burnley! lol Name:  Ushaiai Train.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  92.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on Norder, Ushuaia is passable, however, not a patch on Burnley! lol Name:  Ushaiai Train.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  92.8 KB
    well it looks to have a narrow-gauge railway and steam train....so can't be that bad !

who's the pic - scouting ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)