+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyche >>>>>>> Stick ---- or ---- Twist

Dyche >>>>>>> Stick ---- or ---- Twist

Whatever happens during the transfer window.....if S.D doesn't turn things around quickly in the 2nd half of the season - then who believes we should stick with him...even if that means relegation ?
    also and - there's nothing to say that if he does take us to a drop....that he'll follow along.

for me - if he can't cut it - then there's no time to waste....Thanks for the Memories - but the sooner we find a replacement the better.

Stick.

Don't be daft.

Bloody hell ---not something else that I don't have to worry about. I am completely underwhelmed

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Stick.

Don't be daft.
    if that's your Vote 59/60......guess you wouldn't see it as daft - so are ok with being relegated - with the possibility of us in the Championship with different manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Bloody hell ---not something else that I don't have to worry about. I am completely underwhelmed
    you fibber - Sub.... you got worried when this happened !

Its taken since Judas Coyle took us to the great heights of the PL for the Burnley board to adjust to what the PL is all about, they still don't understand it and have not learned from past experiences, plus given the fact they don't make rash decisions they will probably ponder on regardless.

As for Dyche deciding whether he wants to remain or walk away, again its a difficult decision.

As for my own preference ? I really don't know, but If he is going to walk he should do it now to give us more time for survival with a new leader (who that would be I've no idea), I'm sure he's not happy though, as I have said on another thread Dyche has stated he can see improvement, yet no creativity, no movement, no shots on goal which is obvious from lack of attacking tactics and lucky to come away from Wembley with only a 1-0 defeat.

Regardless of what happens with Dyche, I think we can kiss the PL goodbye as I don't see our Board helping things in the January window, and I'd put it down to the Board's fault with Sean Dyche a very close second.

Sean Dyche and Theresa May must have the same Therapist as they both seem confident in the face of disaster just like Captain Edward Smith on the Titanic just before it perished.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

you fibber - Sub.... you got worried when this happened !

Not in the least Norder, I always have every confidence in Lady Penelope who has driven me home on numerous occasions when I have been out relaxing!

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Its taken since Judas Coyle took us to the great heights of the PL for the Burnley board to adjust to what the PL is all about, they still don't understand......
    As for Dyche deciding whether he wants to remain or walk away, again its a difficult decision.
    for my own preference ? I really don't know, but If he is going to walk he should do it now to give us more time for survival with a new leader.....
    Regardless of what happens with Dyche, I think we can kiss the PL goodbye as I don't see our Board helping things in the January window, and I'd put it down to the Board's fault with Sean Dyche a very close second.
    Sean Dyche and Theresa May must have the same Therapist as they both seem confident in the face of disaster just like Captain Edward Smith on the Titanic just before it perished.
    Coyle's departure was a shock - Alto....but whatt about him, did he want more, though knew the board wasn't behind him, they weren't going to commit (wage cap/budget)- so he thought "if you don't care why should I"....and then they brought in Laws - which spoke volumes - but that was eight years gone - and yeah....they still won't play !
    So if Dyche doesn't have the backing...then why would he stick around ?....cushy number ? maxed out ? no ambition ?...resting on his laurels - or honestly believes he can make more of it ? I dont know....but there's the chance the BFC future has already been decided, but then that'd mean him and board in cahoots....as being said already, it'd be abnormal at this level....especially in our 3rd PL season - that "if" S.D didn't show up soon - and didn't move himself or wasn't pushed - then all would signal avoidance.....Titanic did also try that one....and failed !

Give the guy something to work with in January …….and there won't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Not in the least Norder, I always have every confidence in Lady Penelope who has driven me home on numerous occasions when I have been out relaxing!
    I see now - thats how you do it.....deliriously schnonckered - I knew we'd get there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)