+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Half price season tickets for Queens

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    well are these people on benafits any less welcome than a worker ,people on benafits should get the same prices for season tickets as students as thayl get about the same weekly rate of cash .
    Every season ticket is half price but yes maybe they should of mentioned it in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Every season ticket is half price but yes maybe they should of mentioned it in the article.

thats maybe one for the slo lads to bring up with the board as ,with there being a large population on benafits ,this could add a few more onto the gate and some extra funds for new players .

thats maybe one for the slo lads to bring up with the board as ,with there being a large population on benafits ,this could add a few more onto the gate and some extra funds for new players .

Those on unemployment benefits go under the concessions bracket Francis. A half season ticket can be purchased for £80 if they take their proof.
    Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Those on unemployment benefits go under the concessions bracket Francis. A half season ticket can be purchased for £80 if they take their proof.
    Hope that helps.
    Just beat me to it Palmylad so thanks for keeping Dougal informed

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Hope that helps.

well if thats the case ,some promotional thing should be done with the local jobcentres ,have a meeting with them and ask them to put news letters out to all people thay have on benefits ,cause i know ,no one on benefits knows thay can get to queens games for a cheaper rate ,and iv got a friend thats went to palmy with his proof which is his signing on book and at the palmy arena the guy told him thay dont do concessions for benefits ,and tried to charge him 18 quid ,so i took him round to the main office where thay gave him a concessions ticket ,that idiot in the arena hasnt a clue about anything i wonder how many have been scared off through his poor knowledge or the chip on his shoulder .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 18-12-2018 at 03:15 PM.

well if thats the case ,some promotional thing should be done with the local jobcentres ,have a meeting with them and ask them to put news letters out to all people thay have on benefits ,cause i know ,no one on benefits knows thay can get to queens games for a cheaper rate ,and iv got a friend thats went to palmy with his proof which is his signing on book and at the palmy arena the guy told him thay dont do concessions for benefits ,and tried to charge him 18 quid ,so i took him round to the main office where thay gave him a concessions ticket ,that idiot in the arena hasnt a clue about anything i wonder how many have been scared off through his poor knowledge or the chip on his shoulder .
    That's a worrying story about the Arena guy and it needs sorted out promptly by the top people at Palmy

i knew you could get concessions showing your signing book one off match tickets but i very much doubt anyone on benefits knows thay can get the concession season tickets ,and when i say benefits ,theres very few nowadays on jobseekers with a signing book for evidence ,most are either on universal credit or income based income support ,which is just the same amount of cash as jobseekers allowance ,but the people on these most common benefits dont get a signing book so thay have no way to show proof and everything the dwp do now is paper free to cut costs ,only way these people can be proven to be on benefits is by someone logging into the council benefit proof list ,which the icebowl has on there comp and dg1 also had ,all you needed to do is walk in and tell them your name and adress and national insurance num and your name popped up for concession ,this is now how the dwp work it for proof ,and queens dont have the dwp proof app on a comp at there ticket desk lol ,so how does most of them show proof .

i knew you could get concessions showing your signing book one off match tickets but i very much doubt anyone on benefits knows thay can get the concession season tickets ,and when i say benefits ,theres very few nowadays on jobseekers with a signing book for evidence ,most are either on universal credit or income based income support ,which is just the same amount of cash as jobseekers allowance ,but the people on these most common benefits dont get a signing book so thay have no way to show proof and everything the dwp do now is paper free to cut costs ,only way these people can be proven to be on benefits is by someone logging into the council benefit proof list ,which the icebowl has on there comp and dg1 also had ,all you needed to do is walk in and tell them your name and adress and national insurance num and your name popped up for concession ,this is now how the dwp work it for proof ,and queens dont have the dwp proof app on a comp at there ticket desk lol ,so how does most of them show proof .
    Query...What age do Queens class an OAP?Presumably 65? Reason for asking is that an OAP at Dunfermline is classed as being 60.So a bus pass can be used as confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Query...What age do Queens class an OAP?Presumably 65? Reason for asking is that an OAP at Dunfermline is classed as being 60.So a bus pass can be used as confirmation.

It’s 65 at Palmerston like the majority of other clubs.

Some great prices there especially the junior blue one at 9 quid. They’ll make good wee stocking fillers for my nephew

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)