+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Do you still catch a bus?

O/T Do you still catch a bus?

Wouldn't know what to do if I got on one now. Do you still have to put the right change in the slot. Must be 20 years since I clambered aboard

Certainly do even though some of the timetables can be quite hard to understand

Had a free bus pass for 3 years now and I aint used it once yet. When I was working I had several moments on buses with pieces of sh*te with their feet on seats or women with shopping bags on a seat next to them and them looking out the window ignoring you hoping you will sit somewhere else.

Regularly use the bus when going into Llandudno to meet up with pals to imbibe in the dirty brown water

Someone who frequently parked the bus, is now on the bus, away... 😎

When i was a regular bus user some 20 odd years ago I nearly always managed to sit next to someone who wanted to talk to ya, I was and always will be useless at small talk

Everytime i go out the back i see the bus going up the road, everytime, even though they run half hour and on the hour on Sunday, i always see one.
    The other week i had to take my car in, and waited an hour to come back and then go back to collect it, i got bloody soaked.
    I don't think God likes me very much.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)