+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Baggies match could be a cracker.

The Baggies match could be a cracker.

I can see goals in this match and if we play to our up tempo game I think we can cause the WBA defence problems.Now Robertson is back playing alongside Ajayi we have the pace in defence that we need, because they have some quick players to watch.No disrespect to Richard Wood, because over the last season in league one, he was very good but at this level he struggles, as we have seen.I think it could be a time for Joe Newell to step up and I'd like to see Ryan Williams in the other wide role, where he has been excellent this season.Smithy will cause them problems and I would stick to playing him as a sole striker.Until we can bring in "a proper no.10" we should carry on doing that.Hopefully, in January Warney has got someone pencilled in for that role.In the meantime let's concentrate on the Baggies on Saturday. UTM.

MillerBill, we have "a proper no.10" he's called Jamie Proctor but for some absurd reason, Warne likes to play 4-1-4-1 or 4-4-1-1 and for the draw when this man could get us the whole 3 points and not just 1.

If he doesn't play Proctor for at least half a game expect an avalanche from WBA.

If Warney sends the right team out then you could be right Millerbill.

Let’s go with 3-2 to the Millers all goals in the 2nd half.

It’s all about attitude. WBA good footballing side but if we get in their faces we can win. The effort/attitude that we showed against Derby and Swansea will be a must and if we can replicate this I reckon we have a great chance. If Warney tries to defend the draw the team will get stuffed by a side that is very fast and very talented going forward.

Really looking forward to this match

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    It’s all about attitude. WBA good footballing side but if we get in their faces we can win. The effort/attitude that we showed against Derby and Swansea will be a must and if we can replicate this I reckon we have a great chance. If Warney tries to defend the draw the team will get stuffed by a side that is very fast and very talented going forward.

Really looking forward to this match
    A really good post,with one slight exaggeration,we didn't get in Swansea's face,we couldn't near them enough,to be in there face Pete.