+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just how much power do players have?

Uncle Neil said he had a tough time of it when managing QPR as some of the senior players had the Chairman's ear
    So even he found it difficult with his management skills.

...........who gives a t*ss about them and their ex-manager? He spent over £400m and they still sack him, who's to blame here?

....... most Man U "supporters" i know have never been to Old Trafford....

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I don’t think he his going wrong at this club but at a bigger club I don’t think it would work.If he as got money to spend in January he has got to make our squad stronger for the run in.Gow,Grealish type players would help us stay up but they would not get a look in with Warne.
    Why wouldn't they? Just because they were hard players it doesn't mean they were bad human beings or bad apples in the dressing room. The only issue might be money imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...........who gives a t*ss about them and their ex-manager? He spent over £400m and they still sack him, who's to blame here?

....... most Man U "supporters" i know have never been to Old Trafford....
    Most Manchester United supporters I know don't even know where Manchester is, never mind Old Trafford ☹

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12