+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A job vacancy in manchester.

A job vacancy in manchester.

It has happened this morning. Man U sack the special one. KEEP YOUR HANDS OF NUNO.

Another epic episode of the soap opera that is ManU. What a joke. I think we will be OK it's spurs that should be worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Another epic episode of the soap opera that is ManU. What a joke. I think we will be OK it's spurs that should be worrying.
    But then we’d have to worry about Nuno to Tottenham Really, we only have to worry about the Big 6 or a Champions League foreign club when it comes to him leaving. No other mid table Premier League club will be able to offer more resources in the future.

Eventually he will go. Managers don’t stay forever. But I’m enjoying it while it lasts!

On the subject of Mourinio; he was on (allegedly) £18M pa. and has been sacked and will get a compensation package. I've no idea what he was earning at Chelski, but he was sacked and must have had a compensation package. Quite clearly?? the guy doesn't NEED to work again, so something else must be driving him to keep working in football??

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed interim Manager until the end of the season.

Mourinho doesn't seem to be able to stay in a job for more than a couple of seasons, as a Manager you don't always have to get on with people but he seems to be a particularly abrasive character, especially when things aren't going his way. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up next, he may have to accept a step down from the elite.

He was like a breath of fresh air when he took over at Chelsea first time around, but it didn't work out second time around. I predicted to a few of the Man.Utd fans that he wouldn't last long at Old Trafford. After our 1-1 draw with them i stated it was one of the worst Man.Utd sides i have seen Wolves play against. There's always been quite a bit of arrogance about him. I think football is moving forward, maybe manager's like Mourinho can't!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)