+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stendel Happy With Squad

Stendel Happy With Squad

Not necessarily looking to add new players in January .

Which basically translates to unless someone leaves then nobody will be coming in I imagine .

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...uary-1-9498485

Exactly my thoughts animal wonder if the 🐐 wrote his script

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not necessarily looking to add new players in January .

Which basically translates to unless someone leaves then nobody will be coming in I imagine .

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...uary-1-9498485
    Or any signings Stendel does make he will owe a debt of gratitude to GG for brokering the deal

He ezzto follow Goat's line cos Goat controls the transfer ins and arts. Squad iz paper thin. Any injury to a key player eg Woodrow / Moore / Doogs and we are in the sh1t. Need wunna two owd eeads n'all Am not 'appy just wi wot wiv got.

Big Chien wo theear last Setdi wi that Indian lad forra 12 month review wi Goat. Goat willev been held up ageeanst boardroom wall by his lapels--
    "Why you rooz me six mirrion ! ! ? "
    "Sorry Mr Lee, I'll get it back during January"
    "You not mess with Mr Ree, Why you say that Molais was good ? He clap. Make Mr Ree look fool in Amelica".
    "Sorry Mr Lee. I guarantee German man will get us back to where we were when you came."
    " He better or no more Goat"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-12-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He ezzto follow Goat's line cos Goat controls the transfer ins and arts. Squad iz paper thin. Any injury to a key player eg Woodrow / Moore / Doogs and we are in the sh1t. Need wunna two owd eeads n'all Am not 'appy just wi wot wiv got.

Big Chien wo theear last Setdi wi that Indian lad forra 12 month review wi Goat. Goat willev been held up ageeanst boardroom wall by his lapels--
    "Why you rooz me six mirrion ! ! ? "
    "Sorry Mr Lee, I'll get it back during January"
    "You not mess with Mr Ree, Why you say that Molais was good ? He clap. Make Mr Ree look fool in Amelica".
    "Sorry Mr Lee. I guarantee German man will get us back to where we were when you came."
    " He better or no more Goat"
    I think they'll take their money back out through player sales and sell up. If they had intentions of Premier League they wouldn't have set on Morais after the transfer window and spent big in january to make sure we stayed up.

Hecky jumping ship when we had billionaire owners was a massive warning of what was to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think they'll take their money back out through player sales and sell up. If they had intentions of Premier League they wouldn't have set on Morais after the transfer window and spent big in january to make sure we stayed up.

Hecky jumping ship when we had billionaire owners was a massive warning of what was to come.
    A bet Mister Lee iz narked he bought us. Just think worri cudda done iffi owned Newcastle

A bet Mister Lee iz narked he bought us. Just think worri cudda done iffi owned Newcastle
    I think he was just after expanding his portfolio into England to make it easier to buy a bigger club next time. At least his bids would be classed as more credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think he was just after expanding his portfolio into England to make it easier to buy a bigger club next time. At least his bids would be classed as more credible.
    That's az gudda motive fo buying us azzav erd Ponte. Nobdiz cummup wi owt else azza reason forrim being here. Tha carnt own two clubs in wun country so iddev to co-ordinate selling uz wi buying a Premiership club burram sure "his people" could cope wi that.

That's az gudda motive fo buying us azzav erd Ponte. Nobdiz cummup wi owt else azza reason forrim being here. Tha carnt own two clubs in wun country so iddev to co-ordinate selling uz wi buying a Premiership club burram sure "his people" could cope wi that.
    You have to question why Brentford and Hull City wouldn't sell to him either? (Which I know you already had reservations about). Also why does he need the rest of the consortium?

Why did we need a consortium? I can't think of an example of a consortium going onto big things. There's normally one guy that stands alone and takes the club in a direction.

We don't have that.

I said I'd keep my powder dry at the time SBRed and make up my own mind after a year or so. After a year I too have serious reservations. I just don't get why Barnsley in bed of Roses sense.

All the bed of roses arguments have gone for me now.

They've repeatedly said they aren't gonna do owt crazy. The club is being run to a stringent budget as it was by the previous owner, Goathair (who was also here under the previous regime) is here to do a job. Nowts changed in my eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast