+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club statement

Life time ban for anyone found making racist comments is a must.
    Morons

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Morons
    Agree, there's a lad that sits near me who, on occasion will say summat about black players and diving, he's said it a few times, to get attention i reckon, it's plain what he thinks about black players...i find it incredible in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Morons
    Agree 100% but I also agree that the problem is a fraction of what it was even in the relatively recent past and I hear more racist overtones in normal everyday life than I do at NYS. Players like Andy Morris, Winston Campbell even Tony Cunningham were abused every game by their own fans for every miss or stray pass and you simply don't hear that anymore.
    We haven't completed the job by any means but football has made more progress in this area than the rest of society.

Well done the club but they have to mean business on this. Fortunately racist morons are a dying breed.

Everton launch probe into fans’ ‘racist’ chant about Yerry Mina https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBRg3lv?m=en-gb&a=2

Hopefully this will stop those singing Semi Ajayi song (and I don't mean we've got a semi on).

Anyone wishing to anonymously report discrimination or inappropriate behaviours within the ground can do so by using the following number:

07507 449121

You don't have to call, you can also text the same number with any information regarding discrimination or inappropriate behaviour at AESSEAL New York Stadium. Please try to include as much information about the incident as possible, including stand, block, row and seat details where possible.

You can also use the Kick it Out reporting app which provides users with the ability to attach video, photo and audio evidence to complaints to help support investigations into discriminatory abuse and behaviour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12