+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watched about an hour

Watched about an hour

Rank rotten.

Major pumping coming Saturday then I think the season cud hinge on the next two.

If offered 3 pts now I'd probably take it.

Can't see us winning both, the thought of losing both is unthinkable really.

Him thinking he can get away with using the same players the entire month is a complete farce. The first choice squad for the home games has to be rested on Saturday, do they really need another chasing? Over to McIntyre, but have a feeling he'll just use these defeats to bring in his own substandard players, which has been the norm since Hartley's first season up.

I won’t mind seeing some of his own sub standard, surely some will be better than what’s there

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Him thinking he can get away with using the same players the entire month is a complete farce. The first choice squad for the home games has to be rested on Saturday, do they really need another chasing? Over to McIntyre, but have a feeling he'll just use these defeats to bring in his own substandard players, which has been the norm since Hartley's first season up.
    I'm assuming we had no choice but to play tonight.....if not it's a poor decision to agree to play.

I think he only "trusts" half a dozen players.

No sure what's word a 5 or 6 first team pumping or potentially a monster hammering for the mendys and nabis of this world.

With tic losing there last game there will no mercy.

McIntyre was reigning praise on these guys 2 weeks ago, now they're duds who all need replacing, or are they just running on empty after so many high-energy games? He has half a dozen guys who could have played tonight, never going to win anyway. If he uses the same players on Saturday, I'd sack him as he can't be trusted. That St Mirren home draw still casting a shadow over his motivations for me. As for transfer window signings, depends how much money he gets but I'm not hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    McIntyre was reigning praise on these guys 2 weeks ago, now they're duds who all need replacing, or are they just running on empty after so many high-energy games? He has half a dozen guys who could have played tonight, never going to win anyway. If he uses the same players on Saturday, I'd sack him as he can't be trusted. That St Mirren home draw still casting a shadow over his motivations for me. As for transfer window signings, depends how much money he gets but I'm not hopeful.
    Has he said anything different? Not heard any interview.

Really think the singing of praises was him just not want I g them downing tools....agree the team looked shot/leggy tonight.

Say we were to be hit by 10/11 or 12 Saturday playing a semi reserve side or guys that know they will be away wud yo accept that rather than 3 or 4 nil playing our strongest.

I'm torn between the two....a real bad dooing can really effect not just a team but a club.

I know it's pessimistic even talking about double figures but we cud put a team out that I wud not bet against being on the end of that kinda scoreline.

I'm 50/50.

Got to be focusing on goal difference for me. A really bad doing could leave our goal difference worth an extra crucial point to St Mirren and Hamilton at the end of the season. It's already put us bottom again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Got to be focusing on goal difference for me. A really bad doing could leave our goal difference worth an extra crucial point to St Mirren and Hamilton at the end of the season. It's already put us bottom again tonight.
    Correct
    yeah that was piish tonight but this guy is working with both hands tied behind his back due to the folly of that phucking idiot McCann
    He spent £100 000 on what must be the worst keeper to play for us since Alan Blair
    Mistake playing Spence who was caught bonny tonight faking injury
    Shambles yes but not all down to JM

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Has he said anything different? Not heard any interview.

Really think the singing of praises was him just not want I g them downing tools....agree the team looked shot/leggy tonight.

Say we were to be hit by 10/11 or 12 Saturday playing a semi reserve side or guys that know they will be away wud yo accept that rather than 3 or 4 nil playing our strongest.

I'm torn between the two....a real bad dooing can really effect not just a team but a club.

I know it's pessimistic even talking about double figures but we cud put a team out that I wud not bet against being on the end of that kinda scoreline.

I'm 50/50.
    I don't think it will make a huge difference who plays on Saturday tbh, the likely result will still be the same if the current players are asked to go out again. If Mcintyre can get 4 points out of the 2 home games, chances are we wouldn't need GD to stay off the bottom so he should at least rest some key players, Gowser, K Miller, O'Dea, dump Hamilton and bring back Parrish. Freshen it up somehow.

McCann's pre-season dealings have wrecked us. I dont think Hamilton cost anywhere near 100K, but agree that he isn't a leap forward. It was the Elton, Nabi, Mendy, Madianga, Spence group, with Moussa that have done the damage. Not one of them featuring often, and when any do, they are poor or ineffective, or both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)