+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the two donkeys

I notice that the ones running to your aid on the other thread, are always silent when you call fellow fans pricks, fannies & suggest they get hard ons when we lose.

Regardless, michty me, drink, booze, *insert Gothenburg great here*, golf etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I notice that the ones running to your aid on the other thread, are always silent when you call fellow fans pricks, fannies & suggest they get hard ons when we lose.

Regardless, michty me, drink, booze, *insert Gothenburg great here*, golf etc
    Wayhay........as long as night follows day.

“run to my aid”......ehm....I do not think so.....on a fitba banter forum regarding a thread that someone started about another poster when they could/should be doing something better with their time......it is with this that you genuinely come across as a prick/phannie....perhaps you cannot realise it, anyway, another good win last night.......however, too early to celebrate with booze, I’ll just have to make do with glue......if that is acceptable petal.

SF

How do you think you come across?

I reckon I’ve posted on here longer than most & you’re easily the most boring b’stard that I remember. It’s not even close, you’re miles out front. 99% of your posts are variations of the same thing. Namely, ‘Life is good, you’re all d1cks’ I already know what you’re going to reply to this, almost word for word.

Fill your boots

Yet another thread turns into a tedious bitching session between the usual laptop fans.

Win/lose/draw you's have a pop at each other.

Absolute fkng belters.

Great finishes for all the goals last night. Cosgrove was brilliant (sorry blowupsheep, the doyen of all things fitba)

That’s not what happens when the results come in. Check any post you like, there’s lots to choose from. I only point out he’s a dildo after he’s went off on one about fannies, or in this case pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We all want our beloved once michty to do well, apart from those that get a hard-on when we get beaten and cannot wait to come on here and berate about their pet hate(s), anyway, In life we don’t always get what we want, if our beloved leave f uck all on the pitch and try their hardest to beat their opponents, I’m content .......winning every competition we enter considering the handicap of a chairman like Milne is nigh on impossible.

SF
    Maybe you have found a new medical cure for erection troubles...look out for the results coming in and if Aberdeen have been defeated then bang on!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Maybe you have found a new medical cure for erection troubles...look out for the results coming in and if Aberdeen have been defeated then bang on!
    Hopefully not and we go unbeaten from here in, that won’t suit certain agendas from a minority of posters, Ach weel, they have to dislike something/someone to cheer themselves up.

Oh Sammy Cosgrove

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s not what happens when the results come in. Check any post you like, there’s lots to choose from. I only point out he’s a dildo after he’s went off on one about fannies, or in this case pricks.
    Who has “ went off on one”......on a fitba banter forum???.....someone starting a thread about a fellow poster whereby he/she would not know him from Adam genuinely comes across as a prick/phannie......mind you both can be useful used in the correct manner.

Now I’m the ******* with a dildo, that is a senile pished up goat that sniffs glue when I’ve run out of Sancerre.....keep the insults coming, it merely reiterates your insecurity that sadly you cannot see in your haste to post venom.

Ohhh Derek McInnes

SF

Dod min, no offence, I’m only relaxing after another great performance.....perhaps Cozzy can now kick on, confidence is massive in fitba.

SF

It was just to keep it all in one place, in attempt to stop you spamming the board. You wouldn’t have 100 seperate threads on Shay Logan for instance. It’s why I started a Derek McInnes thread, as posters mentioned that I did like to go on about how much I dislike the man. Now it’s all together & the board isn’t a f*cking mess.

It’s a bit arrogant to maintain that your ‘banter’ needs shared across every single topic. It doesn’t.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast