+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the two donkeys

Smile the two donkeys

well previous posters ( you know who you are )

the two donkeys made an ASS out of you

im sure they had taken note of your comments

Name:  Donkey.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  71.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Name:  Donkey.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  71.5 KB
    Great picture but you are not helping their case much

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post

Maybe we should insult them more often as normally they usually offer eeh awh to positive football.

Considering we were playin our nearest neighbours in the premiership, can tonight's match be hereby referred to as the 'donkey derby'?

It certainly was like both players were dangled a carrot on a stick to perform well in this donkey derby

It's all down to the hard work on the trainin field
    Name:  donkey-ball.jpg
Views: 1557
Size:  43.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post

Well well well, it's not a big secret that I fall under your comment above of "you know who you are"
    I have been very vocal since the moment he signed of my thoughts on Cosgrove, I will however stand up and say he has been doing ok in the last couple of games.
    But I still stand by my opinion that he is not the standard or quality of signing that Aberdeen should be recruiting if we have any ambition for taking the club on to the next level, some folks are happy with the team just not being sh1te anymore and that's up to them and their prerogative
    As for me i want my beloved dons to win every single trophy that there is and quite simply be the best that there is. There's nothing wrong with that.
    Donkey Cosgrove along with a few others in this squad are not going to deliver that. His contribution over the past few games has improved I will admit that, but then agaain fk me pink it could not have gotten much worse.

Cheers Sam
    I hear that Wick Academy and Brora Rangers had scouts at Pittodrie last night

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 19-12-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Good result and the momentum keeps rolling

Dundee are bottom of the league and have conceded 3+ nine times this season. I wouldn't read too much into the "two donkeys" getting doubles.

Cosgroves confidence must be through the roof now. Keep it up min

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Well well well, it's not a big secret that I fall under your comment above of "you know who you are"
    I have been very vocal since the moment he signed of my thoughts on Cosgrove, I will however stand up and say he has been doing ok in the last couple of games.
    But I still stand by my opinion that he is not the standard or quality of signing that Aberdeen should be recruiting if we have any ambition for taking the club on to the next level, some folks are happy with the team just not being sh1te anymore and that's up to them and their prerogative
    As for me i want my beloved dons to win every single trophy that there is and quite simply be the best that there is. There's nothing wrong with that.
    Donkey Cosgrove along with a few others in this squad are not going to deliver that. His contribution over the past few games has improved I will admit that, but then agaain fk me pink it could not have gotten much worse.

Cheers Sam
    I hear that Wick Academy and Brora Rangers had scouts at Pittodrie last night

SF
    We all want our beloved once michty to do well, apart from those that get a hard-on when we get beaten and cannot wait to come on here and berate about their pet hate(s), anyway, In life we don’t always get what we want, if our beloved leave f uck all on the pitch and try their hardest to beat their opponents, I’m content .......winning every competition we enter considering the handicap of a chairman like Milne is nigh on impossible.

SF

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast