+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pulis & Boro Fans

Pulis & Boro Fans

I see he's started to get some stick from the Boro fans after last nights loss to Burton in the cup.

They've scored 5 goals in their last 9 home games and have no wins in 5.

Sacking Pulis wasn't the error last season, it was who we appointed in his place.

His football was soul destroying and joyless, I feel for them.

Worst thing Boro did last Xmas was dismiss Monk,what was Steve Gibson thinking? Their loss blues gain

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I see he's started to get some stick from the Boro fans after last nights loss to Burton in the cup.

They've scored 5 goals in their last 9 home games and have no wins in 5.

Sacking Pulis wasn't the error last season, it was who we appointed in his place.

His football was soul destroying and joyless, I feel for them.
    Self inflicted for them.
    They believed the lazy media view on him. Anyone who watched our games would know what was coming for them. DM for all his faultsbhas done a fantastic job this season in changing the mindset of players and how they approach games. Some of them had three years of negativity drip fed into them. An astonishing achievement.

Now the newness has worn off he is settling into form, as it gets tougher so he will back peddle further.

Hope Santa forgets where he lives....

A lot of them have been moaning about his style of play from the beginning of the season!

Problem is whilst he keeps scraping results he gets away with it. But as always happens the opposition know what to expect and can prepare for it and once they go one up then they play him at his own game.

Dinosaur who you would have thought would have had the opportunity to be a bit more expansive in the Championship but no plan B no matter where he is or has been.

Talksport are doing a bit entitled 'Tony Pulis What's the Point'

It's a question I can't find an answer for.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Talksport are doing a bit entitled 'Tony Pulis What's the Point'

It's a question I can't find an answer for.
    That's interesting. I remember when we were complaining about the style of play and when he got sacked that the pundits couldn't wait to tell us how wrong we were. It seemed to me that we were lone voices in the football world and that everyone else thought he was the best thing that ever happened to us. I seem to remember the MOTD pundits queuing up to slaughter us and implying we were a misguided and ungrateful lot who thought we should be playing like Barcelona. It was as if it's OK for the top 6 to complain about style of play or results but we should keep quiet and appreciate what we've got.

Leopards do not change their spots.......It was only a matter of time before he reverted to type! The only question will be when will he get the tin tac? Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke!

He ruined my love for football......he's a dinosaur!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)