+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6-1 scoreline

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Aye , you're right. I stand corrected.

Apologies to 81,82,83, 84. And his memory fa's maybe nae such a bad cvnt after all !
    Haha, no worries. My memory can definitely be questionable and blurred over the years... That one stuck with me

I mind we beat East Fife 6-0 in the Scottish Cup back in 2011, I am sure big Josh scored his first goal for the club that day with Maguire and Vernon scoring the other 5.

I mind it well as it was the first game I took my youngest along to and has been going ever since.

Going back to the original question and because it's a reeeaaallly slow day at work it got me wondering what's the lowest score we have never had. So your useless facts of the day as follows

Lowest aggregate win we have never had is 9-1 (i.e. we have had every possible combination of wins in games with 10 goals or less other than 9-1)
    Lowest aggregate defeat we have never had is 8-1
    Lowest draw we have never had is 6-6

Roll on lunchtime, hopefully get released early save me wasting any more time on pointless statistics!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234